Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's your favorite Mass Effect 2 class?

My favorite ME2 class is:

• Adept.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Engineer.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Infiltrator.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sentinel.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soldier.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Vanguard.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
With ME2, we're not lookng for the best build or best class, but simply about the favourite class. I'm OK with that. Since Racofer was sane enough to post this in General Gaming and not in RPG gaming.

on a side note, I didn't take a single breath while typing this message

edit: konjad may look like a thread decliner, but h's sincerely trying to make the whole board a better place.

racofer

Thread Incliner
And we all
2isuknk.png
, that cute potato eater.

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Jaesun said:
Ogg said:
Since Racofer was sane enough to post this in General Gaming and not in RPG gaming.

Of course it's here. Mass Effect 1/2 are not RPG's.
And I'm fine with that, but since we're on the RPG codex, I always have the feeling it's not clear for everyone. But well, that was obvious, it seems. Now, on topic, I didn't many classes, but as far as I remember, ME2, was the first game where the basic soldier/fighter/warrior was somehow fun. I mean, it was as fun as the mage/psionic/telepath. So props for that.

racofer

Thread Incliner
I'm about 3/5 into yet another playthrough of ME2, and I have finally made the most fun and powerful character I've ever made for this game.

Vanguard with Eviscerator and Mattock. :salute:

Inferno Ammo
Squad Cryo Ammo
Heavy Charge
Champion
Heavy Reave

It's... pure fucking fun!

:yeah:

racofer

Thread Incliner
Now with Mass Effect 3 coming and the poll results reseted, you have another chance to pick your favorite ME2 class before the Reapers start killing little boys!

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Only ever played engineer. When I watched youtube videos after the fact it seemed like everyone else could generally do more awesome things than me.

Although, to be fair, in ME1 my class was essentially a crazed shot gunner. I just strapped my shotgun with maximum explosive upgrades and laughed my way through the hardest difficulty. Sending people flying outside the bounds of the level geometry (even through walls) was worth any inconvenience.

EDIT: I just realized that this discussion only applies to ME2, oh well. Super Explosive shotguns are about the only thing that could convince me to buy ME3 at this point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom