Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's your play-style regarding morality ?

Preferred karma/reputation

• Goody lil two-shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good naive fag

• Kind hearted

• Neutral or being yourself

• Occasional bastard

• Evil prick

• Very evil satanist/pedophile/grandma rapist

• kingcomrade

• Total voters

Ancient

Erudite
so which way do you prefer to play games ?
i personally prefer to play selfish merc. kind a characters.

So Occasional bastard for me :salute:

Nex

Cipher
Goody lil two-shoes.

I sometimes try to play evil characters but when I come to a choice I can't bring myself to do it.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Baron von EvilSatan.

I am sick and tired of being the shining knight in white armor, noble defender of the weak and pathetic. Alas I cant even recall a game where I could be really evil... (MoTB perhaps)

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I can play most kinds of alignments, but sadly most games more or less force you to go the goody twoshoes route.

desocupado

Magister
DraQ said:
Between "Kind Hearted" and "Neutral". Sometimes dropping to "occasional bastard".

This here. Tough leaning more to kind hearted.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Malakal said:
Baron von EvilSatan.

I am sick and tired of being the shining knight in white armor, noble defender of the weak and pathetic. Alas I cant even recall a game where I could be really evil... (MoTB perhaps)

:thumbsup:

And yeah, sadly most of the time cprg's don't really cater to evil characters, most of the time it's just Bioware-evil dialogue options where you bully for more money as a reward.

The Wizard

Educated
i make himmler look like a p. cool fellow. but i don't look like a almost miscarried dwarven untermensch, so most people don't mind.

i mean my character. ingame.

yeah. *cough*

seriously, though? neutral to occassional bastard. evil is seldomly done in a way that's not "give moneyz or me club you dead durrhurrmymotherismyauntdurrhurr"-balls to the wall retarded. and in most games money/other resources doesn't mean jackshit anyway, so what's the point.

Vibalist

Arcane
Usually evil. It's rare that I sit down and plan to play an evil char, it sort of just "comes naturally" (which I guess is not such a healthy sign, but whatever). The last three or four games I've played that allowed moral choices I've went for the evil ones on my first playthrough.

I usually replay as the opposite, though.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bastard opportunist, who doesn't kill unless there's no other options, but goes for maximum profit otherwise.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
evil, but only when it's actually kinda okish done, like in motb. chaotic neutral flip-flopper otherwise.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
I normally play neutral-good. But NV has really been pushing me as far as how I wanted to go about things. For example, the Repconn testng mission and the White Glove society.

I really had to struggle with which way I had to go, because I really like talking through things (nicely). But sometimes, motherfuckers need killing.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
I was going to be evil in NV but then I encountered the "your first evil option is burning down a town for laughs" quest followed by meeting Caesar's Legion and killing them for being retarded. Guess this'll be another good-playthrough game.

Cenobyte

Prophet
Almost exclusively neutral with a slight tendency towards good. I usually don't really care about too stupid paladin-like quests and I always make sure my help is rewarded. Still, sometimes I just help kids and women for nothing.
Regarding good/evil factions, I mostly try to remain neutral and to not get involved in their meddling. If I have to side with one faction, it is always the good side, though.

bonescraper

Goody lil two-shoes. At least on my first playthrough. Usually, due to lazy game design, you get more quests and general benefits that way. I usually want to play an evil character on my second playthrough, but... to tell the truth i rarely do, or, in the most ocassions, the evil path seems too downright retarded for me to seriously consider this kind of playstyle (see - every Bioware game, ever).

But i played a Raider in FO3 (thanks to the FWE mod), because i wanted to kill all these Bethcrapian fuckers with retarded dialgoue lines. To bad daddy Neeson wasn't amused.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Freelance Henchman said:
Barrow_Bug said:
the White Glove society.

I struggled mightily to decide who to kill here. It was hard not to all out euthanize everyone in that building.

SPOILARZ?

I tried it a whole bunch of ways, p. funny running the 'meal' out to the foyer and having a huge battle, with Daddy firing off shot gun rounds. Loved the fact that is a was a very well put together mission, where you actually had to think a little, or you'd have everyone on your arse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom