Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Don Salieri banned?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I subscribe to the YouTube channel of every turn-based RPG I find and post every video that shows up on my feed, which takes zero effort on my part.
why
Same reason he picks up every dropped coin he sees, and this is also why Israeli fountains and wishing wells never fill up with excess coinage (which can be an issue elsewhere).

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Again: Infinitron should dump his news crap in the News forum, not GRPG. Let the "real" forum decide via popular vote what gets bumped and what dies in silence. He's currently spite-bumping the Marvel thread - which doesn't belong in GRPG in the first place, any more than a thread about XCOM - because people specifically told him not to.
problem is not even that itself, IF ONLY WE HAD THE IGNORE TOPIC FUNCTION AGAIN.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Again: Infinitron should dump his news crap in the News forum, not GRPG. Let the "real" forum decide via popular vote what gets bumped and what dies in silence. He's currently spite-bumping the Marvel thread - which doesn't belong in GRPG in the first place, any more than a thread about XCOM - because people specifically told him not to.
problem is not even that itself, IF ONLY WE HAD THE IGNORE TOPIC FUNCTION AGAIN.

I keep telling people that you can use Liquid Paper on your monitor to do just that.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I do find it suspicious that staff suddenly decides to stick up for the pedo gang for free speech, and yet bans random a-hole users for a straw that broke the camel's back type shitpost, but I'm not going to write that up to Infinitron specifically.
Yeah that is something I don't like either. A line needs to be drawn with the weirdo pedos. I don't feel comfortable posting in a place where there's that garbage here.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Fine Blend of the Human Races
8_1200.jpg

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Blaine do you have much traffic lately? All goreposting seems to have migrated to Telegram
Somewhat more than the Codex, from what I've seen lately, despite the anti-immigration measures we took when two large gore forums closed down a year or so ago and there was a massive flood of refugees.

The growth of traffic was literally exponential (up to quadruple and quintuple at its peak), and the unpaid staff couldn't cope.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom