Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Generic-Giant-Spider slain (again)?

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Did Maxie maul him to death? What happened?

Generic-Giant-Spider

Blacks are not welcomed on Codex.

Nor are rapists.

Two things against me.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Image1.png

Shadowbanning is a thing now? The wonders of XF2.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Really overkill punishment to have someone's entire post history vanish and unable to discuss games in the forum, though I imagine it's temporary.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
I guess DU just needed a guinea spider to try out the new feature.

Though ironically GGS was asking for it with his “rape this, rape that“ non-stop obsession.

Semiurge

Cipher
Shadowbanning is a tool of reddit homos. It shouldn't be used on Codex.

A shadow ban implies that the forum janitors and other users are afraid of the troublemaker, and wish him to simply leave on his own accord. Not with a bang, but a whimper. It's like saying "we won't terminate your employment because we are the good guys, but we can make your stay very unpleasant".

Camel

Scholar
Shadowbanning is a tool of reddit homos. It shouldn't be used on Codex.
Precisely, shadowbanning is Reddit and 1984-style of making people disappear. Give me good old death by the sword open ban rather than this hidden shenanigans.

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Wait, did GGS want a room for victims of rape or a part of Shoutbox where he can discuss raping people?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom