Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

wtf is with the white font in the forums?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
You assholes over in GD were bitching about brofists.

This is the result of that. Now DU is gonna troll us. Good fucking job retards.

Cassidy

Arcane
pB8ypGu.png

Which Comic Sans?

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Can't there be a button that would quote/reply to the highlighted text instead of it being an automatic pop-up?

I like the multiquoting functionality, but I am also a compulsive text highlighter. :)

This. Or an option to disable the feature. If it's even intended or DU just fucking around as usual.

I can't use the forums properly anymore. I usually double click the text constantly to highlight it while I'm reading and this fucking reply button keeps throwing me to the end of the page every now and then :D

made

Arcane
Yet more shit to block/edit.

Codex takes more modding to be playable than a Bethesda game.

Grimlorn

Arcane
Now alll you have to do is make the Brofist button link you to the Watch and the Codex will implode.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I thought you all were creating unnecessary drama until I realised I was using fixed width. Changing back to the default has left me with scars that will take time to heal. This is not the codex I remember.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
this is just bestial. this cruel and unusual punishment, i believe, violates the UN universal declaration of human rights and should be persecuted.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
hey everybody

I carry some sad news

DU was in an accident

he was in the outbacks hunting snakes but a kangaroo knocked him out

but before he passed away he did some last minute changes to the codex

since noone else knows how to work this shit (taluntain is just the bank), this is how the codex will look for the foreseeable future

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom