Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #56: Seeker, Slayer, Survivor Released
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Wed 26 September 2018, 01:28:46Tags: Obsidian Entertainment; Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire; Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Seeker, Slayer, Survivor
Obsidian have released Seeker, Slayer, Survivor, their arena mode/treasure hunt expansion DLC for Pillars of Eternity II. It probably won't get a lot of attention coming right on the heels of Pathfinder: Kingmaker, but they did make a pretty cool launch trailer for it. Check out that giant alligator boss:
New Berath's Blessings! New Magran's Fire challenge modes! A new mega-boss!
There's a lot of new in Patch 3.0, and we can't wait for the community to experience all we have to offer. Check out some of the highlights below:
- New Magran's Fires Challenges
- Eothas' Challenge - Players must complete the game in a certain amount of time
- Galawain's Challenge - Beasts have random buffs set throughout the game.
- New Berath's Blessings
- Loaded Pockets - NPC pockets are filled with more and rarer items for those Watchers who have sticky fingers.
- Legendary Crew - Three veteran sailors from the Kraken's Eye tavern are willing to cut you a great deal. Hire these experienced sailors for cheap!
- Discount Craftsman - Crafting and enchanting costs are reduced!
- Mythical Discovery - The Watcher's starting armoire has a Mythical Adra Stone that can upgrade any one legendary quality item to Mythic!
- Spider Queen Megaboss - Belranga has arrived and if the feedback by our beta testers is any proof, she's as terrifying as we were hoping she would be. Hunt her down now to find some...mouth-watering rewards
Not mentioned in the update is that the patch also adds a "recently used spells" interface and an optional kill camera(!). Sensible additions for a combat-focused DLC. If you're still waiting for Kingmaker to get a few patches, Seeker, Slayer, Survivor is available now on Steam and GOG for $10.