Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
The Witcher 3: Q&A Podcast + Screenshots
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Sat 2 March 2013, 18:15:49Tags: CD Projekt; The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The most recent feature in Game Informer's The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt series is a "Special Edition Podcast". It's a half-hour Q&A session with two of Game Informer's staff who visited CD Projekt RED HQ in Poland.
Takeaways from the podcast:
- Despite being an open world title, the game will retain some of Witcher 2's more "directed" cinematic presentation style.
- The Game Informer guys have the impression that the secondary characters from previous games (such as Triss, Dandelion, and Zoltan) will be of lesser importance in Witcher 3.
- There will probably be some repeatable quests, but they won't be as large a part of the game as they are in Skyrim.
- There will be a combat "Focus Mode", which will either be similar to VATS or be based on special abilities (they haven't decided yet).
- The inventory system will be improved over what was in Witcher 2.