Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Icy, a post-apocalyptic ice age survival RPG, now on Indiegogo
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Tue 24 February 2015, 00:46:22Tags: Icy; Inner Void Interactive
Remember Zaharia, the Middle Eastern-themed isometric RPG that went on Kickstarter last year but failed to meet its funding goal? Well, now the team behind that game, Inner Void Interactive, is back with a new project - Icy, a survival RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world witnessing a new Ice Age. Icy was actually announced back in May 2014 as "Project Frozen World" and significant development has already gone into the game, so the very modest Indiegogo campaign launched today is only meant to provide funds for the finishing touches. Here's the pitch video and feature list:
- Live a survival experience in a peculiar post-apocalyptic setting.
- Create your character, characterizing it choosing among 3 main attributes and 10 different skills that affects the whole game.
- Influence the plot with different choices, changing the course of events that will lead to multiple different endings.
- Manage to keep together group of survivors, each one with different needs, values and ideals.
- Scavenge for items and hunt for food, face the challenges of the Frozen World.
- Enjoy more than 400 hand-drawn artworks.
- More than 10'000 dialogue lines.
- Day/night cycle that affects the gameplay.