Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Update #95: Patch 1.05 Notes
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Fri 8 May 2015, 19:31:00Tags: Adam Brennecke; Brandon Adler; Obsidian Entertainment; Pillars of Eternity
I normally don't post news about patch changelogs (cuz it's kind of boring) but since Obsidian went to the trouble of making a video for the new Pillars of Eternity 1.05 patch, it must be important. The accompanying Kickstarter update has the details:
This is a big one. Patch 1.05 features hundreds of bug fixes, balance changes, and new UI features. There are many minor fixes that are not listed in these notes.
We anticipate that 1.06 will be shipping out later this month. 1.06 will continue the trend of adding in new features, balancing existing gameplay, and fixing bugs important to the community.
- You can now rename save games.
- You can now change the portrait and sound set of characters from the character sheet. Click on the gear icon to open the customization window. You can only use this feature on player characters and hired (non-companion) characters.
- New Stash sorting. You can now sort stash by item type, enchant score, and sell value.
- Added a Latest News feature on the main menu to keep you informed on patches and Kickstarter updates.
- Added a new color for unique items in the inventory.
- Added a new hotkey for switching weapon sets on selected characters.
- You can now bind extra mouse buttons to Ability hotkeys.
- There's a new option to reset newly recruited companions to level 1 (without losing the experience). This will allow you to level up companions to your liking.