Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by cocorulverde

1. cocorulverde

Peter Molyneux teases new game that is doing things that have never been seen before

Peter badly needs an assistant whose only job should be to hit him with a brick every time he opens his lying mouth.
  2. cocorulverde

What game are you wasting time on?

Chances are you wont learn or understand anything. But you will have fun. Happened to me. Somehow I finished it without having a good idea of what I am doing...
  3. cocorulverde

Romanian videogame QA company Quantic Lab is a dumpsterfire

Well, those clowns were involved in testing Gothic 3, so it's not like CDP didn't know who was in charge of QA for Cyberpunk. And the first thing a company should do before outsourcing the QA is to search "who tested Gothic 3" on google and stay away from all the names included in the first...
  4. cocorulverde

Anime What to get for 3DS before they shut it down

Install custom firmware (it' pretty easy unless Nintendo won't release a final update just to fuck with cfw) and play whatever you want whenever you want.
  5. cocorulverde

How was your first time?

Heh, played it a lot on a local ZX Spectrum clone. Loved it. First PC RPG I played was Daggerfall. Rented the CD, liked it so much that I deleted almost everything on my HDD (had a 540MB one, Windows had to go), copied the CD, managed to make it work without the CD in the drive and for five or...
  6. cocorulverde

Whats the name of an old flight sim arcade

Crimson Skies ?
  7. cocorulverde

Wizardry What makes a Wizardry game to you?

You teleported into ROCK!
  8. cocorulverde

Jeff Vogel Soapbox Thread

Tell that to Fantasy Flight Games ;)
  9. cocorulverde

Warcraft III: Reforged - now with lowest user metacritic score of all time

At least now they can release Starcraft Ghost and Warcraft Adventures (with triple A price) and several other alphas they cancelled because they were not "up to standards".
  10. cocorulverde

Wizardry Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls - now available on PC

I know this is the last place where I should ask this, but what the Hell ... does it have an automap? now bring it on. Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
  11. cocorulverde

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Short question for those who played with the TB mod: is there any reason not to use this mod in my first playthrough?
  12. cocorulverde

Ultima The Ultima Underworld I & II Thread

Don't know if this was posted before, but apparently someone has hacked mouse look and WASD control scheme (among other small things) into UW1 and UW2. Didn't have the chance to test it, though, so I don't know how well it works, if someone here tested it or has the chance to do it before me...
  13. cocorulverde

Fallout Boyarsky says copy protection would have helped Fallout

Without piracy I wouldn't have been able to even play the game :( Even if you wanted to buy an original copy (which was a new concept for us then, with a copyright law being introduced only in 1996 if I remember it right), it was pretty hard to find one back then in Romania. I remember I bought...
  14. cocorulverde

KickStarter Vigilantes: neo-noir, turn based tactical RPG

Apparently the Normal campaign lasts between 15 - 25 hours, and Extended campaign is 25+.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom