Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Pots Talos

1. Pots Talos

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

Top RPGs: Fallout Kenshi Gothic Baldur’s Gate Ultima VII: The Black Gate Kingdom Come: Deliverance The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven Hidden Gems: Risen Underrail Geneforge ATOM...
  2. Pots Talos

Community RPG Codex 2023 GOTY - POLL IS CLOSED!

How many of these are actually RPGs?
  3. Pots Talos

Oldest protagonist in jrpgs?

In Lost Odyssey you play as immortals who are supposed to be incredibly old. Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  4. Pots Talos

Development Info Avowed Deep Dive at Xbox Developer Direct 2024

Looks like shit. Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  5. Pots Talos

Sell me a Two-Player Co-Op Game.

I'm always looking for 2 player games to play with my brother so that we stay in contact. Some of our favorites were: Door Kickers: Action Squad Broforce Valheim (no end game yet though) We recently just did a playthrough of the Might & Magic 6-7-8 merger online mode and it was a blast...
  6. Pots Talos

Adding more layers to JRPG combat

I completely agree. The issue developers were trying to fix is people feel like they have wasted their time if they lose to a boss and have to do the whole dungeon over again. This will have people drop the game very quickly. Even with save points before bosses anytime a player hits a road bump...
  7. Pots Talos

Adding more layers to JRPG combat

Sadly when watching people play my games I've noticed people don't want to use their items. They like to collect items for a theoretical future fight or something but tend not to use them even when losing an encounter or just by dungeon attrition. This is why developers have made games easy to...
  8. Pots Talos

Incline eXoDOS v6 — It's coming!

This is awesome, can't wait to check it out after work! Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  9. Pots Talos

What's the jRPGs of note of the past 10 years?

The Great Gaias. Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  10. Pots Talos

What are YOU doing to fix modern crpg decline?

They are linked in my signature. But I'll link them here too: The Great Gaias (JRPG) Gjallarhorn (CRPG)
  11. Pots Talos

What are YOU doing to fix modern crpg decline?

I created two of the greatest RPGs ever made. One is a JRPG with a massive story, character roster, and challenging no holds hand combat encounters that only get harder the further you progress into the game. The second is a CRPG with a shit ton of choice & consequence, character creation...
  12. Pots Talos

What game best recreates the feel of Conan the Barbarian?

The Mark of Kri https://youtu.be/aiZmhhMkI4Y?si=agwuK2tAb0MZLOxl Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  13. Pots Talos

Robust JRPGs like Final Fantasy?

Once you've had your mind blown be sure to leave a steam review.
  14. Pots Talos

Robust JRPGs like Final Fantasy?

The Great Gaias and Gjallarhorn.
  15. Pots Talos

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

I've been thinking about playing Stellaris again so I bought a bunch of the DLC. Overlord Federations Ancient Relics Apocalypse Utopia Distant Stars Leviathans Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom