Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Someone in the Moderastapo just retardoed one of my posts! (and Laclonghan too!)

Now, I recognize the important work of the Adeptus Moderatus in keeping our forum mostly safe and sane from things like shitposters, alts of former scorned users and Andhaira alts. But someone just Moderastapo'ed me and Laclonguan!

I was in this here topic http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/un-der-used-game-settings.62841/page-6#post-2433721 talking to Laclongquan about the possibility there are unknown asiatic RPGs and interesting games. I was quite curious in seeing if a asiatic like him might have more info on potential forgotten gems of the orient for the Prestigious Magazine. I say some stuff, he answers, then I re-answer, then I see another of his posts, I go there to see if he re-answered me, then I see my and HIS post have suddently disappeared and were sent to Gulah Retardo Land!

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/retarded-gd-shit.79373/#post-2433694

The fuck, moderatus? We were TALKING THERE, and stuff! Would you like to have part of your conversation snipped off into oblivion? If someone went and said "oh, you be talking dumb stuff nigga!" and it received overwhelming approval as something dumb and off-topic (say, "Ban The Brazilian Slaughter!"), then it would've made sense! But not, I post something and the Adeptus Moderatus decides to purge the heretic because they thought this post sucked because it was GD (making jokes is GD shit now?). What, someone is bored at 2 'o morning?

Typing up a post requires effort, you know! I have to think up the post, I have to check my grammar (what I know of english grammar, that is!), check my references, remember things I wanted to post, I have to make sure my jokes are at least remotely funny, place some smiles in appropriate places! Please do not tear up my posts like that, at least not while I'm talking!

EDIT: I don't speak for Laclongqhan, but I still find it pretty douchebaggery to nuke his post too. What did he do?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Clearly WCDS is worried that a south-south alliance could spawn from South America getting too close to Asia and pulled some strings to stop it.... Just look at how Draco is gloating all over this.

ColCol

Arcane
Typing up a post requires effort, you know! I have to think up the post, I have to check my grammar (what I know of english grammar, that is!), check my references, remember things I wanted to post, I have to make sure my jokes are at least remotely funny, place some smiles in appropriate places! Please do not tear up my posts like that, at least not while I'm talking!

Poor thing, Here is something for you

13-are-cdns-money-stupid.gif

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Obviously, the mods just want to prevent the search for that secret Azian equivalent of Fallout.

Kukulkan

Learned
ITs kind of sucky to talk about RPGs (YOU KNOW, the forum's main subject) when the Moderastapo decides to delete your reply because they think it is "GD shit." Don't moderators value other peoples' effort anymore?

Its not like all I did was type some 10seconds "lol niggers blame jews decline" post.
I believe the problem was that 90% of your post related to GD shit while only the last bit related to vidja games.

Executer

Phrenologist
Project: Eternity
I suggest refraining from posting in this thread, Brofist harvesting is a serious crime and the codex has no laws against entrapment.

Kukulkan

Learned
I suggest refraining from posting in this thread, Brofist harvesting is a serious crime and the codex has no laws against entrapment.
DU hasn't brofisted every post in this thread. Thus as of this posting he can't prove that further posting is done for the purposes of brofist harvesting.

Executer

Phrenologist
Project: Eternity
DU hasn't brofisted every post in this thread. Thus as of this posting he can't prove that further posting is done for the purposes of brofist harvesting.

Yes but your point falls apart when retroactive law and planting evidence in a brutal benevolent dictatorship... But it's for you, Kukulkan. We're doing this for you. It's for all of us.

Kukulkan

Learned

Yes but your point falls apart when retroactive law and planting evidence in a brutal benevolent dictatorship... But it's for you, Kukulkan. We're doing this for you. It's for all of us.
I printscreened SV's post so DU can't pull an Orwell.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
I believe the problem was that 90% of your post related to GD shit while only the last bit related to vidja games.

Making jokes is not "GD shit", unless DU up and announced "okay guys, from now on, all gaming sessions are TOTAL SERIOUS BUSSINESS, I've disabled the :lol: emoticon and any other that could ever imply amusement or mirth. All jokes will be sent to the Funny Forum if found hilarious by the reviewing mod, if considered unfunny it will be sent to Retardo Land."

Please, kill yourself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom