Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Insanity is the only way I enjoyed Mass Effect combat. It isn't the hardest thing ever, but it might actually raise your pulse now and again.

lurker3000

Arcane
I liked the idea of these games more than the implementation. Its why I am not completely writing off the new one. Maybe they will get their shot together.

Also no matter what anyone says Garrus was a bro.

stray

Learned
I liked the idea of these games more than the implementation. Its why I am not completely writing off the new one. Maybe they will get their shot together.

Also no matter what anyone says Garrus was a bro.

He WAS a bro.

Except I don't really want a bro. Especially the way he was in ME3... I liked it when he chilled alone and just calibrated. ME3 made him a chatty ego-booster. I know my opinion doesn't matter and these things are popular for Bioware... so maybe I'm just realizing I'm not the crowd they're going for. In DAI, it's even worse. The whole plot and almost all characters is basically nothing but this sort of player-aggrandizement.

edit: I should say this sort of silly ego boosting/messiah stuff is a little more fun, if the game itself is a pain in the ass and you have to work for it. But not the way they do it. It seems like Bioware thinks all of it's players just need immediate escape.

Last edited:

Zeriel

Arcane
Just romance? Fuck this shit I want to bang an Asari while obliterating Geth left and right like in that one movie with Clive Owen as some hardcore killer murderizing dozens of guys while shagging what I think was Angelina Jolie. Forgot the title of the movie though.

Shoot 'Em Up. Monica Belluci is not nearly as hideous as Angelina Jolie though.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Wtf is this shit?
CTOjlgWUYAAA-L4.jpg

Copper

Savant
A bunch of tourists about to be obliterated as two three gas giants merge into a new sun - at least their gut bacteria might produce sentient life in a couple of billion years.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Official video from official channel:

http://www.masseffect.com/news/happy-n7-day.html

N7 Day is a time when we come together to celebrate with fans how far we’ve come. In the nearly ten years since the release of Mass Effect, we’ve taken an incredible journey together. We’ve made friends, forged alliances, and built stories spanning the far reaches of the Milky Way.

As we look back on the trilogy, we think of the many amazing things your enthusiasm has created. Beyond the works of art, costumes, songs, stories, and recipes, you’ve built a community. Your passion has formed friendships spanning the globe, brought people together, and inspired a new generation of gamers. It’s the reason you can walk down an unfamiliar street in a strange city, share a knowing nod with someone in an N7 hoodie, and feel at home.

It’s this feeling that inspires us during development, and reminding us why we make games. Each day, as we build this next chapter in the Mass Effect universe, we work to ensure we’re carrying on the spirit and heart of the series that we all know and love so well.

So on this N7 Day, we thank you for being part of this great adventure. We can’t wait to share what’s coming next.

SwiftCrack

Arcane
Bitch please, 51 and still rocking compared to the fallen jailbait stars of Disney and the MTV-propped silicone eyecandy.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Apparently Daniel Craig was pissed during the filming of spectre because she refused to fuck with him, he expected she would be an easy lay... Only to be faced with a classy women.

She's still hot as fuck and I would give my left ball to have her titty fuck me.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
For all the supposed iconicness of the "N7" emblem, they never actually do much with it in the games, right? You never meet up with N5s and N6s or anything? Haven't played ME3 so I'm not sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom