Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone who is caught playing FO4 should be banned

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
I ask DU to man up and enforce this rule and save the integrity of this community.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
s5puqlM.jpg

animlboogy

Learned
I'd play it if someone bought me a shitload of booze and the game, and there were a bunch of decent mods out already.

Paying the highest price to deal with the most bugs in a game we all know is mediocre at best... Why?

Moink

Cipher
But I can only enjoy games if I spent the entire time bitching about them to all my friends over teamspeak, and Fallout 4 is terrible enough to give me hours of bitching.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
It is a decent suggestion. Mine would be to give them special avatars and tags along the lines of: Possibly Retarded.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
What happens if the person playing Fallout 4 was dropped on the head as a child? They wouldn't have the mental capacity to make rational decisions any more than a potato.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
the butthurt surrounding this game is even more fun than getting drunk and playing it.

i'll complete it 7 times.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
It is time to finally start Codex Reich... MAKE FUCKING CAMPS FOR THOSE DECLINE PLAYERS. RELEASE TOXIC GAS MADE OF ARCANUM AND PLANESCAPE TORMENT DISCS.

Mein Fuhrer DU, we will rise again.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Exile them to Prosperland.

Better yet, release Prosper into the Bethesda sub forums, and watch him wreak havoc.

Prosper is already posting in this subforum. You're just too stupid and/or new to realize it.

It is time to finally start Codex Reich... MAKE FUCKING CAMPS FOR THOSE DECLINE PLAYERS. RELEASE TOXIC GAS MADE OF ARCANUM AND PLANESCAPE TORMENT DISCS.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth

Everyone know that there aren't proper Codexians... there are only alts.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom