Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Portrait Wizard - Make your own character portraits.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Here, I made this in MSPaint just now while brushing my teeth. Dark Sun theme

Hr4Liof.png

You can have it for free

Nipslip

Novice
Please don't make the faces perfectly symmetrical, that's what makes them look uncanny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry

I have an Eyesquint slider and an eyebrow offset slider, where you can create some assymetry.
Most face shapes and bodies are not symmetrical either.

..but the eyes rotate symmetrically, so I will probably put in an offset slider for that as well.

Last edited:

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
From the moment I see the title I knew it would be disaster.

But I think OP has learned his lesson.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
I could use an app like this for my PnP campaigns, particularly for players new to RPGs. Problem is, $20 is a bit too expensive for what it does, the art is quite reminiscent of that which you find in mobile games (which I strongly abhor), and the proportions are a bit off, particularly the lips.

That being said, I might actually still shell out $20 if the art was better. All the best in your app's development, bud! :)

Nipslip

Novice
Thanks!
(The lips are scalable, just like the nose, eyes and eyebrows. You can "tone them down", as well, or up..)

I did not quite expect this roasting, even tho I did have a feeling it could take this direction.. and after the first reply, I knew what was going to happen here..
Anyway, I thought this thread was pretty funny.

I know that some people wont like the art, and some people will not like the idea of this software, some will find it offensive that I market it here.. Especially since I have never been that active here.
but I thought I would post it in case someone was interested.
So, it is what it is..

I have been working pretty hard on it for some time. Guess I have more work to do..

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Thanks!
(The lips are scalable, just like the nose, eyes and eyebrows. You can "tone them down", as well, or up..)

I did not quite expect this roasting, even tho I did have a feeling it could take this direction.. and after the first reply, I knew what was going to happen here..
Anyway, I thought this thread was pretty funny.

I know that some people wont like the art, and some people will not like the idea of this software, some will find it offensive that I market it here.. Especially since I have never been that active here.
but I thought I would post it in case someone was interested.
So, it is what it is..

I have been working pretty hard on it for some time. Guess I have more work to do..

Nah man you just need to spend more time here. Roasting's (almost) always in good fun :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom