Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

T. Reich

Arcane
image.png

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Not only that, shes learning valuable teamwork lessons, spatial awareness, hand eye coordination, threat assessment and a strong boost to her self confidence, all those skills girls and women are supposed to be deficient in. Whats the chad variant for girls?

Oracsbox

Boogie is a terrible person, I have no idea why he's so popular. He's easily one of the most emotionally manipulative 'popular' gaming-related youtubers.

video his ex-girlfriend posted about how he treated her:

the "website" he met her on is a sugar-daddy website

I've just watched very briefly a couple of vids of this annoying fat fuck and I'm staggered this cunt has anyone other than his mother watching him.
I then preceded to watch the vid of the mentalist who had a relationship with this slug.
After a few moments watching the twitching freak I gave up.
I've never seen so much decline in such a brief span of time no wonder civilisation is going down the toilet.

Oracsbox

5 year old girl plays a game where you kill other people, with father's approval. Look how giddy they are in the comments about this, this is the times we live in.

I love seeing words like giddy you hardly ever see that these days.
As to the degenerate times we live in I agree.
However are we sure this was a 5 year old girl sounded more like a strangled midget, most 5 year olds have the motor skills of a retarded gerbil.

Viata

Arcane
My father taught me and my older brother how to play Doom when I was 5 year old and my brother was 7 year old.
My mother used to play Diablo 1 with me when the game was released on PS1, I had like 6 or 7 years old.
I don't think age has anything to do with it, if that was a boy playing the game, most people wouldn't say anything.
Then again, I'm posting this on rpgcodex now, so perhaps that fucked up my brain. :negative:

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Give it a few years, then when she gets kicked out of junior soccer or hockey for yelling "YOU RETARDED SHITHEAD FAGGOT YOU MISSED THE GOAL! WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING NOOB SPASTIC! ARE YOU TRYING TO LOSE ME THE GAME" to their teammates and her dad standing there with tears of pride running down his face "Thats my girl!"

danielseth

Literate
Boogie is a terrible person, I have no idea why he's so popular. He's easily one of the most emotionally manipulative 'popular' gaming-related youtubers.

I've just watched very briefly a couple of vids of this annoying fat fuck and I'm staggered this cunt has anyone other than his mother watching him.
I then preceded to watch the vid of the mentalist who had a relationship with this slug.
I've never seen so much decline in such a brief span of time no wonder civilisation is going down the toilet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cKk2LWjffE

Oracsbox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cKk2LWjffE

I couldn't help myself I clicked and unfortunately watched :what:
What a fat disgusting mess that blob of a "man" is.
He reminds me of Mr Creosote but with less charisma.

Last edited by a moderator:

lightbane

Arcane
The detail given to a character from a demo is insane. There's a special surprise in the video if you can watch for more than 2 minutes:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom