Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
izHCCt1.jpg

"We're making sure that even people having problems with playing games will be able to play this [so we will dumb it down appropriately] Accessibility is our priority".

WTF?
I think she is quite similar to DOOM I and DOOM II Marine...
b935f6721097dbaac5a249540bb0769d.png

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Everything that Ellison person says in the Kotaku preview is annoying. As is the collective take on the first one having bits in poor taste. God forbid the world would be gross, dark, and a bit edgy. Sigh.

Vatnik Wumao
Everything that Ellison person says in the Kotaku preview is annoying. As is the collective take on the first one having bits in poor taste. God forbid the world would be gross, dark, and a bit edgy. Sigh.

I would not worry. SJW politics in general is gross, dark and edgy as well.

Tigranes

Arcane
Do people nitpick over shitty RPG design on the Codex anymore, or is it just all about staring hard at the dev mugshots until you throw up? Because I don't think I want to be looking at any of these people.

Brian Mitsoda lead VTMB2, I never thought I'd fucking see the day. Now watch them fuck it up.

Feed on someone who's angry and you'll consume that anger too, leading to temporary perks. Constantly feed on people of a certain emotion and you can get access to more permanent buffs too.

Wonder if this will actually function like disguises, almost, where you eat & channel those emotions (or even knowledge?) to get past obstacles. It's also weird to see how different RPGs are becoming very interested in expanding on in-game action driven traits, from Outer Worlds flaws to Disco Elysium thought cabinet.

Get too supernatural out in public and you'll draw attention, with police eventually being alerted. Repeatedly break the masquerade and the face of the city will change, with ordinary citizens choosing not to risk the streets while the police presence grows, as does that of other vampires hunting you down.

Big if true, but smells a lot like Radiant AI. You wonder if this will actually change how some quests work, e.g. contacts become harder to find or whatever.

Monkey Baron

Arbiter
Patron
I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why are people posting referral links - do they get credit when they're used to preorder?

Also, I'm in the official discord and there are already people worrying about there not being gay options and wanting nonbinary representation... These people haven't even played the original game but they're already making demands.

This discord was a mistake.

Trithne

Erudite
Why are people posting referral links - do they get credit when they're used to preorder?

Also, I'm in the official discord and there are already people worrying about there not being gay options and wanting nonbinary representation... These people haven't even played the original game but they're already making demands.

This discord was a mistake.

Public Discords are the mistake.

Discord was the mistake really, but we all have that one friend who can't figure out IRC.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
You licks really need to read up on Masquerade 5E. It's not like this direction is a surprise.

Still, Bloodlines 2 in my lifetime. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom