Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda General Discussion Thread

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
qwsb73g716121.jpg

Oracsbox

Would you want to be in a elder scrolls game ? Once mods come out you'll be fucked sideways by every pervert in unimaginable ways :D.
Although she is a Bethesda fan so she'll probably enjoy it the dirty granny slut.

Codex Year of the Donut
The character models especially are bizarre both oblivion and skyrim had the ugliest looking things I've seen in any game did no one question it ? Seriously if I worked for the studio I'd have burst out laughing and said "ok enough with the jokes what are we really using".

Skyrim couldn't even be bothered with consistent voice acting why have all these Nordic families got American kids ?.

It's always the shitty bottom tier writing that kills the games for me.The dialogue is shit,story is shit,motivations are shit it's all shit.

Fallout 4 factions were the most stupid things I've ever seen in a game the Institute for example makes no sense on any level they are the epitome of retardation.

A lazy arrogant company led by a pathological lying midget the fucker even lied about being in an imaginary chess club.
I hope Pete Hines goes fucking mental and rapes the Toddy twat !

:argh::argh::argh::fallout3::argh::argh::argh:
Bethesda got exactly one thing in FO4 right: The NPCs sort of resemble people.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
The character models especially are bizarre both oblivion and skyrim had the ugliest looking things I've seen in any game did no one question it ? Seriously if I worked for the studio I'd have burst out laughing and said "ok enough with the jokes what are we really using".

Skyrim couldn't even be bothered with consistent voice acting why have all these Nordic families got American kids ?.

It's always the shitty bottom tier writing that kills the games for me.The dialogue is shit,story is shit,motivations are shit it's all shit.

Fallout 4 factions were the most stupid things I've ever seen in a game the Institute for example makes no sense on any level they are the epitome of retardation.

A lazy arrogant company led by a pathological lying midget the fucker even lied about being in an imaginary chess club.
I hope Pete Hines goes fucking mental and rapes the Toddy twat !

:argh::argh::argh::fallout3::argh::argh::argh:
Bethesda got exactly one thing in FO4 right: The NPCs sort of resemble people.

Democrats aren't people

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Bethesda is so dead. These idiots decided to create a cashgrab instead of a proper single player RPG, and look where that got them. From estimations the sales of Fallout 76 have been abysmal. And the damage to their brand is almost irreversible, they have become a meme at this point.

It is sad because no one else makes openworld RPGs like they do. We are in for some serious decline.

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
Meh even if it is a Fallout game Bethesda will screw it up again.

Doesn't stop the idiot fan boys who didn't learn a thing from Fallout 76 to become all exciting and protective of Bethesda again.

Stupidity, stupidity never changes.

hpstg

Savant
The work they seem to be doing with photogrammetry for the next Elder Scrolls looks great.

Fallout 76 is the best thing that could have happened.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
I know that’s mostly just a shitty PR stunt but it’s actually kinda heartwarming.
I bet they were touched by her love for the game.
The devs may be almost completely talentless hacks with no vision or creativity, but I'm sure they like the game they created, and it makes them happy to see that a little old lady thoroughly enjoyed their work.

And also its PR.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom