Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Order of the Pike coming through
A7sdqs2.jpg

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Chaos will always have Blood: Yours or Theirs.

Chaos?

I thought Sprigganknights were LE.
They are. Khorne does not care for puny D&D-derived alignments though.

That's good because aside from the Chaos the rest of your creed is at worst orthogonal to LG.
iu

Yes, and our best men are working around the clock to figure out a way to do just that to the Commie Coronavirus. Your entirely justified rebellion against the pathetic version of both The Good and The Masculine propagated by Western Institutions (including the Church) doesn't change their abiding nature. The Hound of Heaven hunts down the souls of the best men like Huan hunting Beren and Luthien.

To put things another way, the feckless pusillanimity of your average Osteener is in practice CN, which is ultimately what matters. Flanders fluctuates between the two wondering in the wilderness.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Re: This User's Agenda

It's not easy being ironic and unironic at the same time.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Some of those designs are really bad. What the hell is wrong with Pathfinder art direction?
On the other hand, imagine being forced to roll a will save check just by seeing Hellknight's armor. And then, either be shattered or emboldened.

It's like Amreican uniform might put some low level guerilla to flight, but for a hardened Mujahideen or a Viet Cong fighter it means the sign of the enemy they have to kill at any cost.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Hellknights are Hell's Hell. Rascal little demons and imps are scared into obedience by their demon mamas with scary stories of Hellknights

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I like that their armour design is made to be symmetrical, which subliminally transmits the idea of order, and subsequently, of lawfulness.

I also like the Order of the Pyre, but only because it reminds me of Artorias.

Cool stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom