Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Black

Arcane
yaR8H3k.jpg

Terra

Cipher

cosmicray

Savant
Golf club or not, the premise was idiotic anyway. Some random doc's kid trying to get revenge and there is also a religious cult. For a such pretentious "oh, drama like in a movie" AAA title I would have expected it to be less about stupid plot troupes. "Part II"... oh, fuck off.

Codex Year of the Donut
Golf club or not, the premise was idiotic anyway. Some random doc's kid trying to get revenge and there is also a religious cult. For a such pretentious "oh, drama like in a movie" AAA title I would have expected it to be less about stupid plot troupes. "Part II"... oh, fuck off.
wasn't this supposed to be about zombies
I'm confused

Generic-Giant-Spider

The longer she is away from her home world, the more Anita's human disguise sheds and reveals her rodent features.

sullynathan

Arcane
wasn't this supposed to be about zombies
I'm confused
They're not zombies.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The copystrikes stuff is really baffling to me. Copystriking memes, wtf?

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
The copystrikes stuff is really baffling to me. Copystriking memes, wtf?

Yeah, it just signals massive butthurt when they are striking clear parody/transformative (lol) works. Its only going to work out worse for them unless its a marketing ploy to increase interest via Streisand effect.

Perhaps those targeted could class action retaliation suit for tortuous interference

Modron

Arcane
Publishers take memes as serious bizness now after Andromeda EA put some decree in their agreements about developers making games unmemeable aka more polished at release.

The first one attracted only a certain kind of people

One of the things they teach on language/literature classes is that you should avoid using rare and unpopular words when they have more commonly known and used synonyms. This guy is a living proof as to why it's a good advice.

A horse of course

Exclusive footage:

edit: Hey guys, I've recently discovered that this was posted earlier in the thread. I want to apologize for posting it a second time and hope I haven't lost your respect. God bless you all.

edit 2: not Infinitron

Last edited by a moderator:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I still don't get the butthurt. I think it's the funniest thing ever that a male feminist makes the first* AAA ryona game.

*I suppose you could argue NuTomb Raider was the first, but it was only some game over animations.

Dexter

Arcane
The rat is at it again doing damage control:

Anyone can take a look at the leaked 90 minutes video and see the Build Dates: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1yZ4y1W7x9?p=7

The Build dates are:
March 2 2020
February 29 2020
March 19 2020
April 4 2020
March 31 2020
April 1 2020
April 3 2020
April 1 2020
March 31 2020
March 29 2020
February 29 2020
March 29 2020
April 4 2020
March 22 2020
April 4 2020
March 20 2020

I'm sure an awful lot is going to change.

Good thing basic "journalistic work" like looking at an Internet video is beyond our buddy Schreier because "he wants to play teh gaaaaaame!":

He's going to "share his truth" with everyone again instead which he previously explained isn't based in objective reality: http://archive.is/lcx9c

Last edited:

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom