Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

One of the best C&C ever seen in gaming

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Lol, reminded me of MASQ (only MASQ rocks cocks).

That's one of most bizzare things I've seen. There's no hope for humanity now.

xuerebx

Erudite
LOL. Literally. First 5mins in.

Speeded up some parts. What a terrible game, probably worse than Big Rigs :lol:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Okay I watched the whole review.

Boring and not interesting.Why did you post that in here?

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
Not only was that game completely lacking in merit, but so was the review. Astonishing!

DriacKin

Arbiter
The game seemed pointless.
It looked like nothing more than a censored version of the hentai games that Codex is apparently in love with.

Suicidal

Arcane
Bioware probably used this as an inspiration when they were putting C&C and romance in their games. (I like how the 'game' tells the player to fuck off and try again cause he picked the 'wrong' option).

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Suicidal said:
Bioware probably used this as an inspiration when they were putting C&C and romance in their games. (I like how the 'game' tells the player to fuck off and try again cause he picked the 'wrong' option).
Your comparison is flawed since Bioware never allow players to fail.

Suicidal

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
Suicidal said:
Technically, neither does this thing - when you pick the wrong option it just takes you back to make the choice again.

Kinda like in JRPGs:

-Do you want to save the world?
-No
-No
-No
-Yes
-Good choice! Go kill Satan.

Well it DOES have some sort of consequence afterwards... for a couple of seconds apparently, then it takes you back in time like the whole thing hadn't even happened. I bet no matter what you choose you still get the same selection of endings so I think the comparison to Bioware is fair.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Suicidal said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Suicidal said:
Technically, neither does thing thing - when you pick the wrong option it just takes you back to make the choice again.

Kinda like in JRPGs:

-Do you want to save the world?
-No
-No
-No
-Yes
-Good choice! Go kill Satan.

Well it DOES have some sort of consequence afterwards... for a couple of seconds apparently, then it takes you back in time like the whole thing hadn't even happened. I bet no matter what you choose you still get the same selection of endings so I think the comparison to Bioware is fair.
Having superficial choices and having no choice at all are two entirely different things if you ask me. Bioware may not be the greatest giver of choice and consequence there is but to compare them with a text adventure or a jrpg where you really only have one linear path to walk is both harsh and wrong. Bioware at least gives us an option between being a saint and being a bully.

TrustNo1

Scholar
Okay, that was pretty bizzare allright. Almost reminded me of those hentai adventure games.

DriacKin

Arbiter
I think we should stop refering to this shit as an 'adventure game'.
Adventure games have puzzles and require thinking. This shit has none of that.

Black

Arcane
DriacKin said:
You must LP this game after you finish FO3 LP!

Carceri

Arcane
Black said:
DriacKin said:
You must LP this game after you finish FO3 LP!

DriacKin putting the martyrdom back in rpgcodex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom