Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Not that this doesn't bring the Codex into the 21st century and all, but could you keeps the gifs optional and put the static portraits back in? I've made a grave mistake.

Infinitron

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You know I think we better stick to actual animated portraits/talking heads, not any old gameplay footage recorded as a GIF. Otherwise there'll be no end to it. Each one of these GIFs is a good 100-200k and I don't want to blow up the server.

Citizen

HERE WE GO BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Zergling.gif
Zeratul.gif
Zealot.gif
Zasz.gif
Wraith.gif
Vulture.gif
Valkyrie.gif
Ultralisk.gif
The-Overmind.gif
Terran-Civilian.gif
Tassadar.gif
Spider-Mine.gif
Shuttle.gif
Seige-Tank.gif
SCV.gif
Scout.gif
Scourge.gif
Science-Vessel.gif
Sarah-Kerrigan.gif
Samir-Duran.gif
Reaver.gif
Raszagal.gif
Queen.gif
Probe.gif
Overlord.gif
Observer.gif
Mutalisk.gif
Medic.gif
Marine.gif
Lurker.gif
Larva.gif
Kerrigans-Chrysalis.gif
Jim-Raynor.gif
Interceptor.gif
Infested-Terran.gif
Infested-Kerrigan.gif
Hydralisk.gif
Hunter-Killer.gif
High-Templar.gif
Guardian.gif
Goliath.gif
Ghost.gif
Gerard-DuGalle.gif
Firebat.gif
Fenix-Zealot.gif
Fenix-Dragoon.gif
Egg.gif
Edmund-Duke.gif
Dropship.gif
Drone.gif
Dragoon.gif
Devourer.gif
Defiler.gif
Dark-Templar.gif
Dark-Archon.gif
Daggoth.gif
Corsair.gif
Carrier.gif
Broodling.gif
Battlecruiser.gif
Artanis.gif
Arcturus-Mengsk.gif
Archon.gif
Arbiter.gif
Alexei-Stukov.gif
Aldaris.gif
Advisor.gif

zip

Ghulgothas

Arcane
The animations are bitchin', but they need to be kept as alternatives rather than norms.

Anywho, Alexander "Redd888Guns" Berezin an artist who worked on all those crazy russian Fallout fanmods, Olympus 2207, Nevada, Sonora etc. He's stored all his assets on his DeviantArt Page, including some sweet talksprites.
uxjZaWp.png
1Hz9e5O.gif
57zN5sq.png
ZhXl0sg.gif
iURIIC4.png
842ao5W.gif
3RK2TaY.png
E01lVUM.gif
keg2kiF.png
nOOHlyb.gif
vWRqG1k.png
CSrgvhW.gif

pvDWHAU.png
n7edApu.gif
xnZj2oh.png
lkJYekv.gif
e7hxbBA.png
okjzJwh.gif
zpImOe2.png
1Ocle5T.gif
hB6Rt7b.png
mFAnMEC.gif
z4HbfQ1.png
s7lIWP4.gif

8bRvyo4.png
IzZEFb7.gif
MZiWRrX.png
1QRXSJq.gif
jIfk6sg.png
WRvtjZQ.gif
AMH25Im.png
j7fKhkf.gif
F9x3On6.png
0kUaoLM.gif
Li082ux.png
wCb0f1T.gif

Da' .zip.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Citizen If you want it to be easier to browse the Starcraft portraits now, you should rename the old static portraits to have the same filenames as the corresponding animated ones.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Our Fallout avatar galleries are kind of arbitrarily put together. Let's improve them with images directly from the game files, and have separate galleries for FO1 and FO2. Starting with Vault Boy avatars.

Fallout:

EYPREmC.png

Fallout 2:

2mSpsze.png

Our existing Vault Boy gallery had a bunch of images that weren't from the games and whoever made them put a lot of work into it, so I moved them to a "Fallout - Extras" folder.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Talking heads are not the only portraits in Fallout:

ymLcVM1.png

9aDOLmk.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom