Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The left one is saying to the three on the right: Dat Ass.

(Look at his expression!)

Disciple

Savant
Legends of Amberland

xEg0MbS.png
0oaZYzd.png
ifruUif.png
Nx9YLhH.png
dzWIPNw.png
YrkYse8.png
SNTDv38.png

uPyIzh0.png
WlM3jNh.png
tOmBnEP.png
rdXYsOw.png
godRbWS.png
J5zrakz.png
yLJCxCE.png

4KvIopR.png
juTk7yd.png
30ILyGO.png
eNF8apm.png
vrzh3XK.png
t6nsFFi.png
CiCJpYQ.png

DL link

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thanks to Russian Unity modder DragonZH, we now have Wasteland Remastered and The Bard's Tale Trilogy avatar galleries. Here are the Wasteland ones:

fQcXBk1.png

Citizen

Infinitron, I also have spritesheets from MTG: Shandalar, but it has like 1000+ cards. Can I upload them all? There are some :obviously: arts there, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to dump them all together

PS. I mean I can narrow it to a hundred I consider the best and only upload them

PPS. It's 10000+ akshually

Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen

No young Joseph or part 1 Dio Brando and worst of all no based Jonathan Joestar.
Shit avatars all round.

This are all the avatars that appear in the card minigame, others are either character sprites or smaller worse quality ones. Anyway, feel free to add the remaining ones if you wish, also kys fag

Citizen

No young Joseph or part 1 Dio Brando and worst of all no based Jonathan Joestar.
Shit avatars all round.

This are all the avatars that appear in the card minigame, others are either character sprites or smaller worse quality ones. Anyway, feel free to add the remaining ones if you wish, also kys fag

Hmm, akshually I missed the character busts that appear before battle, they are high resolution enough to be cropped into an avatar. I'll probably add them next time

Citizen

Check out dem Planescape: Torment and Wasteland (original version) portraits. :cool:

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? WE CAN GET MOVING PICTURES NOW IS THIS THE FUTURE!?

For real tho, Infinitron, what kind of format do you use? 96x96 gif? How many frames max? I will reupload the Starcraft avatars as gifs

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Check out dem Planescape: Torment and Wasteland (original version) portraits. :cool:

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? WE CAN GET MOVING PICTURES NOW IS THIS THE FUTURE!?

For real tho, Infinitron, what kind of format do you use? 96x96 gif? How many frames max? I will reupload the Starcraft avatars as gifs

Yeah, that's a good idea. The rule is only actual in-game animations. I don't want any custom-made stuff (even if each frame is from the game).

96x96 gifs, yes. Although it seems resizing gifs can be difficult, so if you get glitches, having just one of the dimensions (height or width) be 96 and the other one smaller is okay.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
This is pretty cool actually, but might set a bad precedent, it can easily be taken too far. If the place is looking like some Web 1.0 shit with distracting animated gifs all over the place then I hope you will take responsibility for unleashing it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
I reserve the right to reject any GIFs that are too spazzy. For example with the PS:T portraits I had to insert five second delays between the animations because otherwise it looked retarded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom