Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
This game has some strange fetishes included in it, and I'm not going to lie when I say they're disturbing as hell.

A naked lizard man, naked lizard children and a topless lizard mother are all in this game. And yes, all three are sexualized in some fashion. From one of the characters being happy the lizard child doesn't want to get dressed, kissing the child on the lips, and doing it all in front of the mother - this game's pedophilic undertones are a bit more than just "obvious".

I've always loved the old school point-and-click adventures but this is something different entirely, and it's pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ profane. Personally, I think the devs should be ashamed. Not just becaused they released a game that takes about 10 minutes to beat, but that they have the audacity to release something like this on Steam.
:flamesaw:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
tumblr_o5jsokDORm1u82p84o1_1280.jpg

They say to git gud, so I did.

Remember, no headache !

:lol:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
"In Case of Emergency, Release Raptor"

(Yes, that's the name of the game.)

(No, really.)

Time to bring that ol' Raptor magic?

pippin

What's wrong with tits?
It's hilarious how the Sakura games are a franchise now. I think they had a reasonably big ammount of attention when the game grumps played that same game in their channel. Back then they had only that game but now there's like 10 of them, it's hilarious. I don't care for anime but I'd rather see more games with humor and tits on them rather than your 3429468923748932748932th gory zombie shoot em up or the 4925873284932704237403209489023890th youtube horror simulator.

pippin

Was POR2 recalled, though? They obviously released a patch, but I can't remember right now if they followed the same procedure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom