Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

dunno lah

Arcane
tumblr_o8okxgVeqn1qete59o1_1280.png

Achiman

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech

can't wait for first VR hitpieces on how it objectifies women.

Imagine MMO VR with hands movement and how that could bring up hit with dudes showing their hands in women skirts.

Soon. VR police

Look at this shit.
http://boingboing.net/2016/06/15/lower-case-x-as-a-gender-n.html

They will have to include trannies and furries to molest as well because of this crap.

I like the "I can be Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany" one more:

ed60d747c2056cfe59ea3cfe80e921ab.jpg

Hang-on...Barbie still hasn't gotten over the re-unification of Germany? Isn't that a 'Maggie Thatcher Barbie'? Is there a Reagan Ken who she's snubs because she shirty at him for selling out and bringing the East German commies into the fold with a pansy-ass 'economic victory' instead of a military one?

Caim

Arcane
I like the "I can be Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany" one more:

ed60d747c2056cfe59ea3cfe80e921ab.jpg

Hang-on...Barbie still hasn't gotten over the re-unification of Germany? Isn't that a 'Maggie Thatcher Barbie'? Is there a Reagan Ken who she's snubs because she shirty at him for selling out and bringing the East German commies into the fold with a pansy-ass 'economic victory' instead of a military one?
Dunno, but there is the "I can be President of the United States of America" one:

barbie-i-can-be-president-barbie-doll_TW21711_1.jpg

Incidentally, there was also a version of this one that predicted Trump four years ago, bad spray tan and all:

barbie-president1.jpg

veskoandroid

Educated
:wut:

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom