Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

adrix89

Cipher
Why are there so many of my country here?
It looks alright in thumbnail format...but no one in their right mind will play a game in thumbnail format when better options are available.

With that said, INB4 thousands of players recommend it and it gets pushed for GOTY.
I don't think the hipsters can stomach this.
They are allergic to everything ASCII.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/485350/

CsEXnrV.jpg
What the fuck. It's like they never actually tried any real old school jap AVG before.
That's what we need more of:
6vnPYVQ.gif

450027-snatcher-pc-88-screenshot-your-new-blaster-it-is-unbelievably.png

UU1DOiF.jpg

HhJTcHO.gif

3CfUeyI.gif

vRulgRk.gif

7IZeC5L.gif

2vKwvor.gif

Last edited:

pippin

In Policenauts you can interact with any female character's boobies. No matter what the situation is, you can touch their breasts if you want to.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
It's Policenauts:
Thanks. Seems that only the Playstation version has a fan translation but unfortunately the graphics were redone for it, so it wouldn't be that beautiful pixel art. Oh well.

In Policenauts you can interact with any female character's boobies. No matter what the situation is, you can touch their breasts if you want to.
written and directed by Hideo Kojima
How am I not surprised :D

ultimanecat

Arcane
For extra fun not allowed in the thread, look up the fan-translator's blog for Policenauts where they agonize over cancelling the project altogether once they discover the boob touching really does mean EVERY female.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom