Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Shame you didn't post the rest of it, it's a brilliant rendition of a classic role-playing tale.

I read through a lot of KoDT issues some years ago, the two top stories were this one and the Bag Wars, where the above party of adventurers rummaged in one of their Bags of Holding, only to discover that the 500 mercenaries they'd put in there had rebelled and built a fortress (out of the other stuff in the bag) and the greedy party tried everything they could to reclaim their possessions.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Mark Virtus returns:

h4ABB222E

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
What the fuck. It's like they never actually tried any real old school jap AVG before.
That's what we need more of:

UU1DOiF.jpg

HhJTcHO.gif

3CfUeyI.gif

vRulgRk.gif

7IZeC5L.gif
Can I have source for each of them?
Sure.
First and third are YU-NO, second is Paragon Sexa Doll, fourth is Dead of the brain and fifth is Nooch.

Game looks familiar, what is it? Did a search but was only lead to a Neofag thread.

S6iHjA9.gif
And this one is Possessioner by Queen soft

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom