Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Bet-at-home] Free agentorange! - UT Tickets bitch! - The greatest Codex drama ever told

All of this is true. I didn't speak up because I still want to post a working update to my mod at some point, but that just shows that DU has us all living in fear of our own shadows, while we should be free to speak our minds about the injustices on this forum and possibly its shoutbox though I haven't seen a lot of injustice there specifically lately.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
2kL3DlA.gif

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Meanwhile in the staff forums

yvr0yAT.jpg

"These prosperizations -- the rioting may intensify to the point where we may not be able to contain it"

eP1dSwe.jpg

"Why contain it?"

kwjDwot.jpg

"Let it spill over into Site Feedback and GD, lets prosperize them and fill up Prosperland."

KB9eNPC.jpg

"In the end they'll be begging for Star Stable."

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
DU, as I'm sure you're well aware, February has recently ended. This is the month we celebrate Valetine's Day in. A day of universal love. In the spirit of such an event I think you should release AO from prosperland and find the adoration in the hearts of many a codexer.

Last edited:
Weasel
Speaking of harsh punishments, who disconnected the 'Obama Phone'?

(Yes obvious shitposter alt, just curious what the final straw was)

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
He dindu nuffin, is a quality poster, and contributes plenty of OC. End this injustice now!

Phage Absalom evdk agentorange
Oh, look, someone that is not on my ignore list for once.

275 people on ignore. why the fuck do you even bother coming to this forum at all?

He has you on ignore too, so we'll never know.

I've never interacted with this individual before, so that's kind of hilarious.

Who even uses the ignore feature, honestly? I thought the codex didn't scale to your level and whatnot.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The most understandable ignore is balmorar as he completely ruined the screenshot thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom