Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

CD Projekt's CYBERPUNK 2077 - coming September 17th

Discussion in 'CD Projekt Red' started by Azazel, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Harthwain Scholar

Harthwain
    It's her other side. The one with hair.

• [citation needed] [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Tytus Arcane

Tytus
    The new version doesn't have any make-up and she looks like she doesn't have any eye brows as well. (they are so faint).
    In all it looks very androgynous. And it's 2020 maybe this is what they are aiming for, so their female fanbase won't feel threatened by a pretty lady on the cover. But in game they will be able to create an idealized version of themselves anyway.

• honk honk! honk honk! x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. santino27 Arcane Patron

santino27
    The new version also looks older/more worn, (though it's only apparent if you go to the pic in the tweet rather than looking at the thumbnail). But eh.

^ Top  
  4. Commissar Draco Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar Patron

Commissar Draco
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Fixed this for you, my wifu play games too (although popamole like Skyrim and such mainly :decline:) and she would never play with ugly blue haired whale or tranny as her avatar, the the RED got pozed after release of the Witcher 2 when they fired edgy pollack developers and advertisement team and hired Kwa and western Cuckrope libruls in their place, once you get onto stock exchange the SJW virus will get you sooner or later Comrade.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • honk honk! honk honk! x 2
    • decline decline x 1
    • Kitty Kitty x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Tytus Arcane

Tytus
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't think they needed Cuckrope liberals from abroad. This el goblino, la creatura that argues for trans-rights in gaming that is working for them is Polish :P

• hopw roewur ne x 4
    • Edgy x 2
    • FAKE NEWS x 2
    • Nuke it from orbit x 2
    • Disgusting! x 2
    • Up Yours x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Yes x 1
    • honk honk! x 1
    • WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Modron Arcane

Modron
    The reason for the baldness was chemo therapy if I recall correctly, but don't let me stop the edging.

• Agree x 6
    • Participation Award x 4
    • Brofist x 2
    • cool story bro x 1
    • Despair x 1
    • honk honk! x 1
    • M'lady x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Tytus Arcane

Tytus
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cancer isn't responsible for her feminist hair colors, hair cuts, tattoos and her most importantly her very very left leaning views.
    So like I said. CDPR didn't really need any liberals from the west to "infect" then. They already had their own ;)

• Brofist x 5
    • retadred x 2
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • hopw roewur ne x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Edgy x 1
    • Disgusting! x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. karoliner Magister

karoliner
    Obama looks so old.

• Old Old x 3
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Doktor Best Arcane

Doktor Best
    But that would also mean they limit their pc customerbase. Many people only own midrange pcs or laptops with hardware that translates to about the same perfomance as current gen consoles. As a game developer, you want to sell to those people. Nobody wants to make another Crysis.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. Doktor Best Arcane

Doktor Best
    That's a badass one eyed kitty though.

• Kitty Kitty x 4
    ^ Top  
  11. Tytus Arcane

Tytus
    To quote Redesiuk:

Well yeah - they are making a dystopia - horrible concepts are part and parcel of a dystopian society, though I doubt she perceives this aspect the same way :P

We need more acceptance for people with mental issues.

But despite all this. She was the head art designer for Gwent for example and Gwent has some incredible and really good looking graphics. So even with her views in mind she is still very talendted and I'm not really worried about the art design in the game. It will look nice no matter whatever it is about.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    • Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 2
    • honk honk! honk honk! x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Magnat Arcane Vatnik

Magnat
    That's why in the grim darkness of the year 2077, one should renounce the flesh instead.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  13. Ontopoly Scholar Village Idiot Trigger Warning Shitposter

Ontopoly
    Ugly women are allowed to exist too guys. It doesn't mean she's worth less or shouldn't be respected. It also doesn't mean her work is good or bad. Let the work speak for itself

• Brofist x 5
    • M'lady x 3
    • cuck x 2
    • Despair x 1
    • Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Harthwain Scholar

Harthwain
    Put her on a treadmill, stop with the pointless hair-coloring and allow hair to attain their normal range and she should look fine.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. HoboForEternity sunset tequila Patron

HoboForEternity
    why the fuck do you people care so much about some random person's look.

• it is a mystery x 8
    • Brofist x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • M'lady x 1
    • Disgusting! x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. Tytus Arcane

Tytus
    Because despite what they teach you in school - don't judge the book by its cover - Person's look will tell you a lot about their personal beliefs and in every creative industry those beliefs will sip into the product the person is making. And she isn't a random person she is a the head art designer.
    And if you don't think I'm right, well then - that means that this guy is actually a turbo liberal trans rights activist in disguise:

[​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. HoboForEternity sunset tequila Patron

HoboForEternity
    it is obviously that you people dont like this game anyway, and it's obvious it isn't made for you. why do you care so much then? why berate a person who you never met and judge their life just because it isn't like yours? there is critisizing the art, and there is critisizing the person behind it personally and most of them are whom you never met. honestly its just tasteless.

• Brofist x 6
    • butthurt x 4
    • cuck x 2
    • M'lady x 1
    • retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Harthwain Scholar

Harthwain
    Why the fuck do you think I care about how she looks? Don't mistake my assessment with care. I am merely saying that she only looks the way she looks, because of her lifestyle choices. If she changes them, she will improve, because there is nothing inherently wrong with her facial features or anything. And this holds true for most people.

But exercising requires effort, so a lot of people either don't bother or try the lazy (and dangerously stupid) way of "loss weight" diets or pills. As someone who exercises for more than 2 years by now (poor-amateur style) I can only recommend frequent exercising to literally everybody. It's good for your health, so do it for that alone, even if you don't care about your looks or how attractive you are to others. And it doesn't have to eat that much of your time as one would think. Start with about 30 minutes per day (although do take breaks if your muscles need it. Early on you'll most likely need it, so you will probably do as much as 3 runs a week. But that's a good starting point).

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Tytus Arcane

Tytus
    Not liking several artistic choices = not liking the entire game. Sure buddy, sure.

She has voting rights in my country and I'm pretty sure she votes against what I voted for. ;) So I can criticize her beliefs (that reflect on her appearance) just as much as I can criticize her work.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Disgusting! Disgusting! x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. HoboForEternity sunset tequila Patron

HoboForEternity
    and why the fuck do you care so much about their life choices?

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • M'lady M'lady x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. Harthwain Scholar

Harthwain
    I don't. People are free to take take drugs, kill themselves with constant alcohol overuse and basically do everything that doesn't involve my person (thanks!). I merely pointed out she isn't inherently ugly. What's so hard to understand about that? What's wrong with you?

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. Empary Educated

Empary
    Gremlins are jealous of each other looks

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. WhiskeyWolf RPG Codex Polish Car Thief Patron

WhiskeyWolf
    The edgelords are just starving for news, really any news about CP2077 they can bash. If that wasn't obvious enough.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • cuck cuck x 2
    • Prestigious Prestigious x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Quillon Magister

Quillon
    She isn't a random person. She's a developer in an important position working on an anticipated game and we know that someone with her looks(some of the parts she has control over) has high probability of spilling their shit agendas all over their work which we'll try to enjoy later. Tho I criticize people after I've seen their work, I understand the concern shown here(in the exaggerated codex way).

• Brofist x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • (autism) x 1
    • Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. GhostCow Dick monsters are funny Patron

GhostCow
    Isn't this why we have graphics settings on PC? You shouldn't have to nerf the high settings for the low settings to work

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top