Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Harthwain

Magister
because of her lifestyle choices. If she changes them, she will improve, because there is nothing inherently wrong with her facial features or anything. And this holds true for most people.
and why the fuck do you care so much about their life choices?
I don't. People are free to take take drugs, kill themselves with constant alcohol overuse and basically do everything that doesn't involve my person (thanks!). I merely pointed out she isn't inherently ugly. What's so hard to understand about that? What's wrong with you?

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
The edgelords are just starving for news, really any news about CP2077 they can bash. If that wasn't obvious enough.

Last edited:

Quillon

Arcane
why the fuck do you people care so much about some random person's look.

She isn't a random person. She's a developer in an important position working on an anticipated game and we know that someone with her looks(some of the parts she has control over) has high probability of spilling their shit agendas all over their work which we'll try to enjoy later. Tho I criticize people after I've seen their work, I understand the concern shown here(in the exaggerated codex way).

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
But that would also mean they limit their pc customerbase. Many people only own midrange pcs or laptops with hardware that translates to about the same perfomance as current gen consoles. As a game developer, you want to sell to those people. Nobody wants to make another Crysis.
Isn't this why we have graphics settings on PC? You shouldn't have to nerf the high settings for the low settings to work

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Wait, what happened to female V?

478ed828cb15f828d6e12f98519773d0.jpg

I know it's cyberpunk so whatevs, but whatever happened to trigger discipline?

Personally, it's a pet peeve of mine that I always have to remind artists what trigger discipline is.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Given how oversized the gun is for her hands, I'm not sure her finger is actually on the trigger... or could even reach it without shifting her hand position entirely.

ChildInTime

Learned

Considering their total silence, I guess something is better than nothing.

read a comment somewhere which said: "cdpr removes gender choice but celebrates women's day" :P

Yeah it's a bit ironic. I'm surprised the usual suspects didn't come out with their - "Did you just assume the characters gender?!" bullshit. Once again showing for all their screeching it's just posturing.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria

Because despite what they teach you in school - don't judge the book by its cover - Person's look will tell you a lot about their personal beliefs and in every creative industry those beliefs will sip into the product the person is making. And she isn't a random person she is a the head art designer.
And if you don't think I'm right, well then - that means that this guy is actually a turbo liberal trans rights activist in disguise:

1vL2cPS.jpg

On one hand sure, but along those lines this woman doesn't look like another Amber Scott or Hamburger Helper to me. For me it's conceivable that she's just a nerd without sense for aesthetics.
When I look into her eyes I don't see a brain-dead ideologue entryist, there is sentience.

She isn't a random person. She's a developer in an important position working on an anticipated game and we know that someone with her looks(some of the parts she has control over) has high probability of spilling their shit agendas all over their work which we'll try to enjoy later. Tho I criticize people after I've seen their work, I understand the concern shown here(in the exaggerated codex way).
True, I am sure someone who drew this will spill her ultra-leftist feminist agenda all over the game (no).
orig

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

True, I am sure someone who drew this will spill her ultra-leftist feminist agenda all over the game (no).
orig
so if you bring your buddies, is it gay if the tips touch inside . . . ?

jackofshadows

Magister

orig
so if you bring your buddies, is it gay if the tips touch inside . . . ?
A tiny bit of docking never hurt anyone.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
ESl-Jp-Hs-Xk-AAVz8-A.jpg

WTf happened? I really liked her features design

I hope this shit mongoloid new version is just an option you would have at character creation and not the default one.

Last edited:

Danikas

Arcane
  • Cyberpunk still on track for Sep, has been submitted to age rating agencies.

• Does not expect COVID-19 to impact game development but is too early to comment on full impact.

• Reviewers will get the game weeks before the release date with embargo set for weekend prior to release.

• Pre orders for Cyberpunk higher than Witcher 3 at same point in time.

• After Cyberpunk, one team will work on add ons, another on online ver. of the game.

• A third team will work on a new single player title in the Witcher universe. May take 4 years to complete, will be a high quality RPG.

• Plan going forward is to focus on Witcher and Cyberpunk IP's.
source

Darkzone

Arcane
I honestly think we need it because we need more acceptance in the world, and we need to also show how the goodness of people is sometimes used against them. And I would really love for the world to change and be a better place for everyone.
We need more acceptance for people with mental issues.
We need need more acceptance for people with no mental issues.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
The edgelords are just starving for news, really any news about CP2077 they can bash. If that wasn't obvious enough.
Codex for you. Game can win Best RPG award in local voting and these retards will still be in denial, claiming that it was not an RPG to begin with or some similar shit.

Damn
Even after the shitstorm has passed, you Disco fags are still butthurt some people don't like your commie point&click novel :lol:

Codex for you. Game can win Best RPG award in local voting and these retards will still be in denial, claiming that it was not an RPG to begin with or some similar shit.

Damn
Even after the shitstorm has passed, you Disco fags are still butthurt some people don't like your commie point&click novel :lol:
It happens every year to every game that wins, but of course you Discohaters have to make it all about your despised game and yell to everyone that is not actually RPG. Vegan equivalent of codex.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It happens every year to every game that wins, but of course you Discohaters have to make it all about your despised game and yell to everyone that is not actually RPG. Vegan equivalent of codex.
I normally don't go into such stories, but seeing this is the CP77 thread...

Me and a colleague are going to the local cantina at lunch. He happens to be a vegetarian and that's for medical not for "ethical" reasons. He is allergic to the shit they put in meat to make it grow faster and be less prone to going sick. So, he goes to take a seat at a table because the place is filling up very quick when lunchtime comes. I tell the woman who serves at the cantina I'll get one eggplant for my friend, because he is a vegetarian. She squints, takes a few seconds to think over the information and says - but there is also an egg with the eggplant, are you sure? I realize she doesn't make a difference between vegan and vegetarian, but I imagine how many dumbfuck vegans must be visiting there for her to be asking for confirmation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom