Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sykar

Arcane
To be fair Bioware did a damn good job making her ugly, which I believe was the intent.

The intent was to pander to SJW giving them a stronk indäpändant womynz who is of course not cis-hetero-straight but a bitch dyke and since beauty = patriarchy they had to uglify her since nothing screams more stronk indäpändant womynz than an ugly bitch dyke.

Prime Junta

If I was a writer for CDPR I'd be embarrassed to even bring it up because it would bring the focus away from the writing and onto fucking virtue-signalling progressive politics.

Only because you special snowflakes get so hurt in your feelings you raise a huge fuss about it.

Danikas

Arcane
One more music sample. Sounds a bit more spacey than CP to my ear.

ak6i774nfe121.jpg

sel9qwuzbzi11.jpg

latest

Last edited:

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
During the presentation of the Polish localization of Cyberpunk 2077, the head of the game development Adam Badowski told a few stories about the creation of the game.

First, Adam says, the CD Project RED screenwriters wrote the story for a female hero. After this, the version of the story was adjusted to the male character.

It is interesting that the romantic themes for the main heroes of the game were described separately. You could assume that the male and female heroes could twist the novel with different lengths.

Another interesting point is related to the localization of the game. Especially for Cyberpunk 2077 in the studio, they developed a technology that can generate real-time true-to-face facial animation based on the text. This technology can adapt across all languages on which the game will be released. For the generation of animations, we use a specially developed command CD Projekt RED neural network that analyzes the sound of the desired language.

Also, the official Twitter of Cyberpunk 2077 revealed the names of three actors of the voice acting of the Polish version of the game
https://www.gry-online.pl/newsroom/...anu-reevesa-w-cyberpunku-2077-po-pols/z01cc72

Old or not?

Reminds me of Assassins Creed Odyssey where Kassandra is the canon hero in that game but they decided to put Alexios on the cover.
The devs also got a bit upset as well because majority people ended up playing as Alexios. And Ubisoft still chasing after the "Ezio" dream of having a well liked character. And failing miserably. Ezio was a great protagonist. Instead in AC 3 we got someone with the personality of a rock, AC 4 we got trailer park Ezio, Unity I can't even remember the dudes name, Never played Syndicated, Origins we got the pharaoh dick washing, child killer Bayek. Least Alexios wasn't bad and the voice actor did a good job.

Last edited:

Yosharian

Arcane
The devs also got a bit upset as well because majority people ended up playing as Alexios. And Ubisoft still chasing after the "Ezio" dream of having a well liked character. And failing miserably. Ezio was a great protagonist. Instead in AC 3 we got someone with the personality of a rock, AC 4 we got trailer park Ezio, Unity I can't even remember the dudes name, Never played Syndicated, Origins we got the pharaoh dick washing, child killer Bayek. Least Alexios wasn't bad and the voice actor did a good job.
Weeeeell according to the article I found it was 66% Alexios vs 33% Kassandra. I actually think that's pretty good, considering.

The article I found stated that the director was 'surprised', not 'upset'.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Weeeeell according to the article I found it was 66% Alexios vs 33% Kassandra. I actually think that's pretty good, considering.

There were a few of the devs bitching on twitter and then in a flash deleted their tweets. I just don't have the archive links anymore

Yosharian

Arcane

There were a few of the devs bitching on twitter and then in a flash deleted their tweets. I just don't have the archive links anymore
Ah, I see.

This is what the director said:

"Right now it's two-thirds Alexios and one-third Kassandra. "The interesting thing is that, during playtests, it was pretty much 50/50. I was a bit surprised; I was expecting half-and-half or even a little bit more Kassandra. "The idea of choice being key to our game shows really well in that even we are surprised by some of the choices [players] ended up making."

I'm sure those tweets are archived somewhere.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Anyone who didn't pick red flags when we found out that Marcin Iwinski hunts down any meat-eater who dares to eat hot-dog on his company's grounds (CD Projekt has no meat in their cafeteria allowed rule and no imported meat from outside world too cause I quote Marcin 'I'm vegetarian and so is my company!')* you should have picked few red flags after playing at least Blood & Wine or GOG's publishing and forum moderating tendencies or from apology tour with no stop or from their love for mainstream media attention which is so anti-punk etc. etc. & etc.

*I'm happy to supply you with all citations needed

P.S. Slavic minds are fertile ground for every victim cult, and your SJW culture is already becoming pretty hip with our modern, middle class urban youth (both Millenials and Gen Z). Thanks West!

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Anyone who didn't pick red flags when we found out that Marcin Iwinski hunts down any meat-eater who dares to eat hot-dog on his company's grounds (CD Projekt has no meat in their cafeteria allowed rule and no imported meat from outside world too cause I quote Marcin 'I'm vegetarian and so is my company!')* you should have picked few red flags after playing at least Blood & Wine or GOG's publishing and forum moderating tendencies or from apology tour with no stop or from their love for mainstream media attention which is so anti-punk etc. etc. & etc.

*I'm happy to supply you with all citations needed

P.S. Slavic minds are fertile ground for every victim cult, and your SJW culture is already becoming pretty hip with our modern, middle class urban youth (both Millenials and Gen Z). Thanks West!

Is that really true? I somehow never knew that. That's pretty faggoted of CDPR.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
The tour starts in the cafeteria. It's fully staffed and vegetarian only (with fish). CD Projekt's co-founder, Marcin Iwinski, is a vegetarian and so his company is, too. If you want meat or grease, you can go down the road, but Iwinski would rather provide something healthier for his employees.

https://www.polygon.com/features/2014/7/16/5884227/cd-projekt-the-witcher-3

CD Projekt Red and Marcin Iwinski lack meat vitamins since 2014. Guess mystery behind his face's decline is finally solved. Also over the years I think he lvled up to vegan

But seriously, this is Green Tyranny, oi kurwa, no meat for you! Now go to twitter and apologize again, we won't let Germans defeat us in apology game!

Also giving special Witcher 2 Collector's Edition copy to war criminal Obama and looking like bunch of giggling school girls around new black P.E. teacher on photo with him while not even sending Trump discount coupon for Witcher 3 tells you all you need to know about company's leadership political alignment and how empty their more and more frequent and less and less elegant virtue signaling is

Last edited:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
FUN SLAVIC FACT: Every slavic nation has its own victim culture, with its own list of eternal blamers. Top 4 are probably: Serbian (my), Croatian, Polish and Russian. First two and second two have fun, long lasting 69 blame game going on for centuries and centuries. Also hate fucks between opposing sexes of these Slavic tribes are THE BEST in world!

Most ideologically sober minds are Czech ones, probably cause you can only be one type of drunk at time. Mountain Slavs who stole beer recipe from Germans and perfected it!
Do not, I repeat do NOT offer Slav a victim culture just like you don't arm Bears with miniguns

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Marcin Iwinski hunts down any meat-eater who dares to eat hot-dog on his company's grounds (CD Projekt has no meat in their cafeteria allowed rule and no imported meat from outside world too cause I quote Marcin 'I'm vegetarian and so is my company!')*

Could explain his deteriorating looks.

imagine-witcher-4_o_7202116.jpg

Last edited:

Mazisky

Magister
As a side note: last week in my country some parents did bring their child to the hospital because it seemed ill since weeks.

Doctors said he was about to die, and the only reason was malnutrition. They figured out the parents are vegan and only gave him vegan stuff to eat. They may go to jail.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's gonna be average at best.

Just like any and every mainstream RPG. Some games just have better chances of rising up to becoming mediocre than others.

There are still degrees of average. Like, Ass Creed: Origins was good average, but Ass Creed: Odyssey was bad average. And Witcher 3 is very good average, while DA:I is average average. See?

Average
latest

:hmmm:

Uqisaag.jpg
still x1000 more attractive. no homo

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom