Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Maelstrom is also possible. :salute:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I submitted already yesterday ;)
sqeecoo I don't think Prätendenten is a word anyone would ever use. The best one would be "Thronanwärter", but even that doesn't really fit here. Guess there isn't a good translation for pretender in this context in German.

I have designed my Pretender specifically with the intent to survive and be able to cast Celestial Rainbow at Evocation 9. Let the game begin.
Well, I have designed my Pretender to... help my nation with at least one of the many shortcomings.
Somehow, that does sound less positive. Huh.

I actually think Oceania has the worst starting army of all time. It probably wouldn't survive two consecutive battles against indies of any kind.
Yet I didn't pick an awake combat pretender, since this nations other shortcomings are even worse.
What have I done?!

I've been playing Therodos in another game... quite the opposite experience I can tell you. Roflstomping mostly anything from the get-go. One of the few starting armies that can expand blindly (with rather little risk) :lol:

Last edited:

Eadee

Scholar
Guess there isn't a good translation for pretender in this context in German.
I already advised sqeecoo to use "Heuchler" instead of Prätendanten, it catches the meaning of pretender a bit more on the "hypocrite"-side and a little bit on the "imposter" side. So I think it is the closest you cam get in German.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I've designed my pretender to take advantage of ALL THE +SCALES THRONES. If I survive the earlygame. :M

Eadee

Scholar
HA! I just saved all my design points for later use!

Whats the interest rate for design points anyways?

Eadee

Scholar
I'll be unavailable for dom4 from sept 10-16.
So I hope we do not start in this time.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Ok, no problem :) If we do start, I'll just put it on pause until the 16th.

Berekän and Muty, please submit your pretenders by then :)

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
OK submitted, joke's on you :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom