Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dragon Age forums update

DamnElfGirl

Liturgist
Bah, you can safely post your address if you live in freakin' North Bay. Who wants to brave the glaciers and rabid polar bears just to kick some Internet dude's ass?

taks

Liturgist
hehe... i see now. i figure you had moved and hence the absence.

anyway, we OBVIOUSLY don't suffer from strict moral rules around here... ahem.

taks

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
DamnElfGirl: LOL

Ex: Why does prison have to s top him? If there's a will there's a way.

Spazmo

Erudite
I agree with Elfgirl. There's no point to going and kicking Volourn's face in. Living in northern Ontario is punishment enough. Anyways, Volourn likes to hand out his address to prove a valid point: people who go "I'D KICK YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE" on the Internet are full of shit.

suibhne

Erudite
Spazmo said:
I agree with Elfgirl. There's no point to going and kicking Volourn's face in. Living in northern Ontario is punishment enough. Anyways, Volourn likes to hand out his address to prove a valid point: people who go "I'D KICK YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE" on the Internet are full of shit.

I'm not one to get in line for a Volourn-ass-kicking, as I take a very holistic, ecological approach to Volourn's place on the internet. Nevertheless, I do believe that the "I'D KICK YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE" line carries the implication "...if it wouldn't cost me many hundreds of dollars to go to the damn trouble." With that in mind, I'm thoroughly unimpressed with the rejoinder, "Yeah? Yeah? Then c'mon up here to the trackless, frozen wastes of the Arctic Circle and say that to my face, tough guy!!!!!!"

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
suibhne said:
Then c'mon up here to the trackless, frozen wastes of the Arctic Circle and say that to my face, tough guy!!!!!!"
The last guy who fell for this line was Arthas and we all know what happened to him :lol:

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Wow! I just checked the Official Website of North Bay. It's not that cold. It's not even getting down to freezing at night. EXCEPT ITS JUNE. Now I see why you have so much time to write on these boards, Volourn. I wouldn't go outside, either.

Since you're from Canada, do you play hockey and drink shitty beer?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
No, not anymore.

I drink shitty beer maybe once ayear.

Avin

Liturgist
interesting to know that they're after directions that licenses cannot support. that's good.

Dingusamongus

Novice
Northbay!

Good god, no wonder you can't string a sentence together Volourn! I'm sorry, but before I knew where you were from I was really starting to get a "hate on" for your writing style. Now it is all becoming clear - Northbay. Well at least you can eat your fill of blueberries and breed black flies with Mike Harris. Give him a hug and a kiss for us. Godbless little northern shield buddy.

From another shield hugging dufus,

Dingus

suibhne

Erudite
Seriously, Volourn, I hung out in Parry Sound for awhile a few years back, and I like your part of the world. Now, in addition to your rapier wit, I have something else to envy you for.

:lol:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
What's your defintion of redneck 'cause I have a funny feeling its' different than mine. :roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom