Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Favorite Blobbers/Dungeon Crawlers POLL

Favorite Blobber/Dungeon Crawlers ? you have 10 votes...VOTE !

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
Heay friends i know this poll has been done multiples times in the past but there is a specific blobber that is grabbing my attention ! so i decided to make a new poll to see how this bobbler would peform against others great dungeon crawlers(i aren't going to say what game i was talking to not influence poll votes).

Dorateen

Arcane
So many great computer role-playing games.

Poll says we have 10 votes, but allows for 11. I took advantage of this, and made the tough choices to go with:

Might & Magic II
Might & Magic IV
Might & Magic V
Pool of Radiance
Pools of Darkness
Death Knights of Krynn
Realms of Arkania: Star Trail
Wizardry VII: Crusaders of the Dark Savant
Elminage Gothic
Demise
Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar
In no particular order. Although I played Clouds and Darkside of Xeen together as World of Xeen, so those should count as 1 vote.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
So you wasted your bonus vote with other choice than kingcomrade ? heresy...

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
Clouds/Darkside should be merged into World of Xeen, and would be my vote.

Also missing a kingcomrade option.

technically they're separated but you can vote for which part you enjoyed the most ! clouds of xeen or darkside of xeen.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
Well if you played both merged and liked both parts then you should vote for both.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
yeah might and magic 4 - 5 is a rare exception that deserved special treatments,unfortunately is too late now since i can't edit the poll

Mustawd

logan , your list is missing Frayed Knights and Swords and Sorcery: Underworld. Both are M&M-likes.

Also, technically you’re missing EO Millenium Girl, but I think that’s a remake/reimagining of the first game?

Finally, isn’t Wasteland technically a blobber as well?

Good poll though. Reminds me that I have many blobbers yet to play. Good problem to have.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
surprisingly legit poll.

EDIT: oh, you're missing Wizardry Chronicle (windows PC)
2321screenshot3.jpg

and Wizardry Gaiden 4: throb of the demon's heart (SNES)

2061screenshot4.png

Mortmal

Arcane
You forgot so many titles its not even funny, and amongst those more than 10 are well worth playing. Top list are stupid and its absurd to put in the same category dungeon master clones and wizardry ones,completely different genre of games, i keep saying it.

Mustawd

You forgot so many titles its not even funny, and amongst those more than 10 are well worth playing. Top list are stupid and its absurd to put in the same category dungeon master clones and wizardry ones,completely different genre of games, i keep saying it.

Yah, DM and Wizardy are completely different animals. Like whats the point of them being in the same list?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom