Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
There aren't only AAA games coming out, lol.

Dux

Arcane
124.png

Overall looks pretty slick but it's still quite unpolished in places, not to mention unstable. However, I'm quietly optimistic that this will turn out well.

Baron Dupek

Arcane

GOG Galaxy 2.0 continue with erasing the past by removing all traces to GOG=Good OLD Games.
But there is one oldie they put there nobody expected.
Can you spot it?

Dunno why it reming me with Mirror Edge Catalyst on Steam new desing promos

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I find it extremely hard to imagine them sorting out the rights to Blade Runner. Even the movie sequel was notoriously hard to get made because of the rights issues. I guess you never know though.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Darklands is still gone from the store and seems like there is a little mess around it

While DARKLANDS is currently still available on Steam, sometime within the past few days the listed Publisher has changed from "Retroism/NightDive" to "Ziggurat." There is a Ziggurat Games with a boardgame title "World War IV: One World, One King." But I have no idea whether they are one and the same. There is a zigguratgames.com domain registered with GoDaddy, but only has a default parking page -- no actual company web-site, per se.

A change in publisher would very well explain it's disappearance from GOG. Let's hope this is temporary and something get's worked out. I wouldn't think "DRM" should be an issue, since Retroism (Tommo+NightDive) should have already had that worked out. Besides, so-called copy protection within Darklands was minimal at best (it's trivial to suppress).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom