Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Citizen

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about Mandalore? why is he being posted here constantly, just for the tired jokes? my alert button goes brrrr and when I come here, I am all disappointed man.

"If you don't like me at my Mandalore, you don't deserve me at my Sseth"

Black Angel

Arcane

Black

Arcane
HvWd9rL.jpg

Murk

Arcane
Outward DLC around the corner. Nice of Sseth to run some promo for 'em.

Been a while since I played Outward, might do a co-op playthrough of it once the DLC lands.

PrettyDeadman

Outward DLC around the corner. Nice of Sseth to run some promo for 'em.

Been a while since I played Outward, might do a co-op playthrough of it once the DLC lands.
Yeah, that's shady as fucks (besides the obvious fact that he gives praise to an obviously shitty game).
Maybe those facts are connecte?

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ne'er heard of this game afore.

Same, except that i clicked the link to buy it and somehow i already own it on GOG :-P. And it even has an update.

From the video it looks like glorious jank, perhaps i'll play it next.

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
>E-Celeb thread
Nah just kidding, I love Sseth.
His last couple of reviews, minus Wiz 8, were about pretty meh games.
He needs to go back to the well of obscure oldschool CRPGs and strategy games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom