Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Felix

Arcane
I thought it was farming simulator.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Outward DLC around the corner. Nice of Sseth to run some promo for 'em.

Been a while since I played Outward, might do a co-op playthrough of it once the DLC lands.
Yeah, that's shady as fucks (besides the obvious fact that he gives praise to an obviously shitty game).
Maybe those facts are connecte?

He gave a fair review tbh, didn't praise it overly much. He mentioned the positive and the negative.

Murk

Arcane
Sometimes a game is "pretty fun but not great".

We used to even meme about "good for what it is" in a more civilized and nuanced time.

Jinn

Arcane
Sometimes a game is "pretty fun but not great".

We used to even meme about "good for what it is" in a more civilized and nuanced time.

You're on the codex. You aren't allowed to have fun with a game unless it's a certified timeless masterpiece! And even then...

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
So Mandalore's videos are being posted alongside Sseth's, because, ESL folks can't tell their voices apart and think they are the same person? Hahah ;)

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Sseth and Mandalor's voices couldn't be any more different. Don't get the meme.
No shit. The meme is: potato can't tell difference. Same!
rating_lulz.gif

Citizen

Outward isn't really a good game, but it has some interesting stuff (magic system and cool dungeons). Sseth review was fair, he didn't go full fanboy and actually covered most of the bullshit in the game (lack of good main quest, too much walking, shit melee combat, very low density of content in an oversized world).

I wish he returned to reviewing better games tho, last few ones he did were very meh

23 min review that I got bored of after 5 mins. Game doesn't really look good (maybe its fine but it looks entirely generic) and there was basically nothing funny about the review itself. Shill/sellout?

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I enjoyed the review and the humor as always, but it's true that he's reviewing too many meh games as of late.

My life won't be complete until he does an AoD review

Maxie

Imagine being so thirsty for validation that you anticipate a meme review of a game you've already played a thousand times
I've been subscribing his channel since League memes and enjoyed his vids but some of you seem to be sickly fascinated with the man

DeepOcean

Arcane
Imagine being so thirsty for validation that you anticipate a meme review of a game you've already played a thousand times
I've been subscribing his channel since League memes and enjoyed his vids but some of you seem to be sickly fascinated with the man
I'm more fascinated on how he wasnt banned from youtube yet, what is really funny is he impersonating an african warlord reviewing games on fucking youtube, now this irony never gets old.

flyingjohn

Arcane
I'm more fascinated on how he wasnt banned from youtube yet, what is really funny is he impersonating an african warlord reviewing games on fucking youtube, now this irony never gets old.
Youtube doesn't ban,it just demonetizes your videos.
But that doesn't do anything since the Infinitron guild covers his expenses.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
This is not among his best videos, but it still has some good bits. Unfortunately the game is not that special, so I guess it is not easy to make a good video about it.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Youtube doesn't ban,it just demonetizes your videos.
But that doesn't do anything since the Infinitron guild covers his expenses.
I mean, it does ban people eventually, and Sseth is toeing the line pretty hard with some stuff. He's probably just not noteworthy enough to catch that flak.

he's using a black avatar, he can't be touched. "what if he's really black?".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom