Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is there an easy and safe way to get Evequest 1 for Project 1999?

Argronok

Literate
I have been eyeing on trying out Everquest Project 1999 for awhile now, but never got the opportunity to try it.

Anyone here can recommend me a link or suggestion or something?

Argronok

Literate
Jesus fucking Christ none of you know anything at all?!

A whole week an not a single fucking answer, 86 people sees this thread and none of them step forward to reply?

Am I going to have to buy the actual copy from Amazon? All just to play this private server, while Classic WOW looms over the horizon?!

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Codex is all about the single player RPGs, not much love for MMOs. I think you can get the RoF2 EQ client from here:
http://wiki.ezserver.online/Getting_Started

That's a different emu but they packed up a client using megadownload or whatever and you can get it in zips. I got my copy from this thread:
http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39158

But not sure if any of these are still active. It may be possible to hook up the Steam version of the game with EQ Emu but it might not be possible and would require a lot of screwing around either way.

I mean we have this thing called Piracy. It's pretty cool for getting shit for free. But actually distributing pirated material is against the law. I ain't getting no poh poh chasing me.

RapineDel

Augur
If you can't even find the torrent you probably aren't going to have much luck in game, it's not easy.

Sonic Titan

Educated
All it took was one google search for the proper client. If you spent even half a second perusing the Project 1999 website you would know what to look for.

Quit being lazy and utterly inept.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom