Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play request for Teudogar

Tavernking

Don't believe his lies
Developer
Can someone please do a let's play for Teudogar and the Alliance with Rome?

The only thing out there is a few screenshots and a Russian guy on youtube who played it for only an hour.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This. It really is a good rpg. I think I still have it installed on my old laptop, I will try looking.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Found it! The install files were still in the download folder on my old, barely-functional laptop. I'll see if I can get it to work on my current laptop (I hear there are problems with Teudogar in windows 10).

Update: WTF I uploaded it to google drive, and now google drive is saying I don't have authorisation on my current laptop to download it??

Nevermind - transferred it by USB drive.

Last edited:

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
I can't get Teudogar to run on my laptop; it's a windows 10 machine and no matter what compatibility settings or resolution settings I use, the screen goes black and you can't close it or alt-tab to other windows. Ctrl Esc lets you bring up the start menu to reset, and you can reset after hitting ctrl alt del, but that's about it.

Anyway, my old laptop is functional enough to play it. I got it working fine, but... OBS Studio is not recording it properly. Can't get Bandicam to work, either. Any ideas on how to get it working on Win 10, or how to record it short of using my phone or some other ridiculous method?

This is some obscure shit

*god-tier obscure shit

EDIT: Yep, I give up. It's fun playing on my old laptop, but all the recordings just look like garbled colours in the top left corner. On my current laptop, it just displays a black screen and plays the midi file, and I can't close it, so essentially the most tiresome sort of crash where you have to reboot most of the time (sometimes it crashes and quits). Let me know if anyone here has managed to get it working in Win10.

Last edited:

deama

Prophet
Could try to use an old windows system as an emulator or install a virtual machine of an old windows or something?

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Lets Play with captions is too old school now

It sounded like he wanted video, but point taken. The last LP I did was just screenshots, I'll check if Teudogar lets me take screenshots (it might not, it is really finicky).

Last edited:

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
Can someone please do a let's play for Teudogar and the Alliance with Rome?

The only thing out there is a few screenshots and a Russian guy on youtube who played it for only an hour.

Why don't you do it? You've already bragged about how you can make some kind of transcendental RPG, just pull your thumb out and fucking do things you lazy asshole.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Can someone point me to a place I may purchase this game or download it, if its abandonware?

I still have a few old laptops with win xp. Might give it a try.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can someone point me to a place I may purchase this game or download it, if its abandonware?

I still have a few old laptops with win xp. Might give it a try.

Yeah I just made a thread asking whether the website for this vanished, cause I can't find it anymore.

I bought the game at some point last year and it's pretty decent. If it truly isn't for sale anymore I might upload my version, but I won't if the official website still exists cause the installer has your name in it when you buy the game. :M

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Since everyone can get a copy, why don't you make one?

I'd love to start a new game of Teudogar, but first I need to finish two other playthroughs I began way before I got a working copy of this game.

Tavernking

Don't believe his lies
Developer
Since everyone can get a copy, why don't you make one?

I'd love to start a new game of Teudogar, but first I need to finish two other playthroughs I began way before I got a working copy of this game.

Skimming through a few videos for 20 minutes is different to actually playing a game for hours. So if nobody has made a Lets Play by my winter break (July) then I will make one.

Honestly I just don't want to get addicted to a potentially great game when I'm supposed to be studying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom