Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Mass Effect 3: A Narratological Review

Wyrmlord

Arcane
10/10 thread

hiver

yeah whatever... im not reading that shit anymore. prey continue, maybe you will "win" someday.
I have better things to do.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Yeah, run away you fucking serbian monkey

I made it clear it's not about "showing you"

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
:lol:

keep running dumbfuck serbie

edit:I shouldn't mock you, as trying to ignore problems is the only action your retarded monkey brain can perform, sorry

Alienfreak

Novice
I even stayed up longer yesterday to read all 9 pages.

This thread is 10/10 and had everything.

A good review.
Lulz with Biodrones in the beginning.
A huge slug out full out war in the end.

:love:

hiver

It seems we finally have a winner.
thank god...

:stupid:

I even stayed up longer yesterday to read all 9 pages.

This thread is 10/10 and had everything.

A good review.
Lulz with Biodrones in the beginning.
A huge slug out full out war in the end.

:love:
correction, it wasnt a full out war.
just like... sparing with one contestant being bored most of the time.

well... actually.... it was more like this:

.....fading in flashback effect.....

hiver

hey man... you know that lightning is sometimes not so... random... mkay?
I mean, dont blame me for any ... "misfortunate weird accidents".

;)

-edit-

acchh! What youre looking down at me for?
i didnt say anything! it was him!

And stop that ironic jokes stuff mkay? its not funny! i told you a hundred times already!

hiver

croation :lol:

answer me a riddle drocon,... when you start listening morons and taking their gibberish seriously, what does it make you?
- it aint Einstein, is your clue.

Krash

Arcane
How about moving the last pages of shit to GD where they belong? Prepubescent manchildren should stay away from the serious forums.

GaemzDood

Educated
This is the most brilliant review since Something Awful's Universal Combat review; I applaud OP for showing the cheesy, pretentious mess that Mass Effect 3 is: 20/10. :thumbsup:
But you forgot to mention the shitty hit boxes in the combat, inept AI (they'll run around and occasionally take cover and spam gernades), & how Kai Leng is a blatant Deus Ex Machina.

Servo

Arcane
Doing my duty and posting it on the BSN.

:lol: :salute:

Popcorn, anyone?

Hell I know it's been almost two years now but I'm just getting around to it. It seems at least some people on the BSN have their heads on straight:

beyondsolo said:
When it comes to choice and consequence, the fact that decsicions made by the player had only cosmetic effects is disappointing. However, it's where I'm personally willing to forgive BioWare because this decision-driven system is simply not efficient in terms of game design. Maybe BioWare miscalculated here, which ultimately made the experiment fail. They probably didn't want to invest recources in developing genuinely different cutscenes, conversations, and write entirely divergent story arcs that many players would never get to see if they played through the game only once.

As much as I want to believe the indoctrination fanfic theory (because it would be totally awesome, not because it would meet some non-existent writing quality standard at BioWare), I'm afraid this is exactly what happened.

mass-effect-dlc-message-2.jpg

Experiment failed. Sorry everybody. But don't forget to grab up all the DLC and pre-order ME4!

Last edited:

Servo

Arcane
Bump appreciated; it made me brofist a Serious_Business post i'd missed.

I'm really tired with this bandwagon hate of the ME3 ending, as if the story was not entirely shit from day one. The nerds are doing fits because the ending makes no sense at all, which I suppose is legitimate, after all the game mostly made sense within the nonsense parameters it gave itself. But I'm really amused that logical fallacies give these untermensch genuine emotional distress. It's as if these people don't know anything about esthetic value, so they hold on to logic as a standard to what is worthy of their interest and emotional endorsement. It's really utterly pathetic how dead inside they really are. Like most of you of course, but at least you still know hate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom