Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

October is gonna be a good month for incline

Exmit

Scholar
New Vegas and Deathspank :love:

Exmit

Scholar
I know i will enjoy them both

mediapreviewphp.jpg

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I have to say...im getting F:NV....

Its just that...WHAT ELSE IS THERE!

Won't bye Wither 2 and DA 2 though....

Norfleet

Incline is a myth. The very notion of it violates the laws of thermodynamics. Net Entropy always increases. Any appearance of incline is always matched by greater decline.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Eh, I'm looking forward to Deathspank but I'll enjoy it for what it is and not expecting it to be a full fledged Diablo-clone. Oh, but that's right conventional wisdom here says Diablo sucks.

Exmit

Scholar
Those who said nay and didn't enjoy diablo 1 on pc are nintendo to 2000's pcs newfags :smug: . I know that half if not more of you got some next fag xbawks or playturd

Just what i'd expect from mah codex , a bunch of hypocrites

MikeJahn

Educated
Metro said:
Eh, I'm looking forward to Deathspank but I'll enjoy it for what it is and not expecting it to be a full fledged Diablo-clone. Oh, but that's right conventional wisdom here says Diablo sucks.

Personally the reason I hate Diablo and Diablo-like games isn't because I think they suck it's because I overplayed Diablo 2 so badly that I have no will to play Diablo clones any more. Diablo is only fun as long as it's casual, as soon as you try to play it seriously you stop wanting to play it forever. At least that's how it was for me.

CrimHead said:
October is going to make or break the Codex's Official Opinion of Chris Avellone.

This is it Chris.

This is your last shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw&ob=av3n

Uhh....isn't Sawyer running lead on NV? That in itself is kind of interesting: we'll finally get to see a project by Sawyer that isn't (a) cancelled or (b) him picking up the threads of an unsellable mess 3/4 of the way through production.

Exmit

Scholar
IDK about Sawyer but Avellone worked on F2 Torment and IWD.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Azrael the cat said:
Uhh....isn't Sawyer running lead on NV?

Yeah. Avellone only came in when he finished up on Alpha Protocol.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom