Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Portraits for PoE Thread

Dandzialf

Learned
I've painted some portraits of male orlans for my characters in game.

tumblr_nmyrxoCC1S1tl6cleo1_250.png
tumblr_nmyrxoCC1S1tl6cleo2_100.png

tumblr_nnbhcihvXG1tl6cleo1_250.png
tumblr_nnbhcihvXG1tl6cleo2_100.png

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Seari
I decided not to change the skin tone in order to make sure he was recognizable. Also, the stark monochrome background makes transparency dead-simple to do. You screwed up a bit on the left side of the neck, though. There's a chunk missing.

0f057406ce.png

Otherwise, well done.

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I was thinking that it could be made a developer mug with the caption "balance in all things", maybe without the skin change to make him more recognizable. Or just a plain copy pasted head to not spoil Jaceface's magnificant work.

But I guess there's this already. :balance:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
That needs to be added to our avatar gallery ASAP. Or give it to Roguey or something. It's just too good to go unused. :lol:

I'd actually been thinking the very same, on both counts.

Roguey with that avatar and a locked avatar customization panel would be the cat's tits.

Shaewaroz

Arcane
Patron
In a hobo shack due to betting on neanderthal
I'm very into cock and ball torture

The Bishop

Cipher
Obsidian must contract Jaceface for portrait work. Failing to do so will cause irreparable damage to their karma. Also PoE really needs wider selection of portraits to chose from, and Jaceface already matching the existing style perfectly.

Jaceface

Holy shit, thanks Perkel! Words can't describe how happy that made me. PoE 2 hopefully?:bounce: I applied back when they had a artist position open, but that was for armored warfare.

Just got back, drove all the way across arizona and new mexico. Gonna unpack all my boxes tomorrow and should have the PC set up then. Next post will be a new portrait.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom