Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
48 hours and it still hasn't crashed? wow...
Server just died bro. :(

EDIT: It's back now. Just a restart?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
MineCraft doesn't need tougher Skeletons and Zombies, it needs better combat.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Is it possible to make some regular server restart script that also kicks off if the server crashes?

Or maybe get McMyAdmin (it does the above and more). The pro license is currently 50% off, only £5 - one-time payment - until next month. I can pitch in no problem.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I have the McMyadmin Pro license. I was running the tekkit server with it, but I haven't bothered to install this one inside it. I'll do it now.

EDIT: Done. I've sent a login to DU. I'll create one for you too in a sec.

Wobbler

Educated
Can anyone tell me in short what I need to access the server again? And possible allow me to build stuff?

Nickname should be Wobbler or arcus55, can't remember and Minecraft is offline atm :/

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
DERP Thanks.

"Server is shutting down and restarting..."

"Server is shutting down..."

It seems to be stuck.

Temaperacl

Erudite
Can anyone tell me in short what I need to access the server again? And possible allow me to build stuff?

Nickname should be Wobbler or arcus55, can't remember and Minecraft is offline atm :/
Feed The Beast (http://feed-the-beast.com/). I'm on a different system than my installation, but if memory serves, we are using V7 of the MindCrack Modpack on there.

Wobbler

Educated
Huh, when I get to the part where I can add a server everything crashes...

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Who's been feeding the ghasts?

8ncpdR3.jpg

deus101 Luzur you guys should come play with us. Come play with us, forever and ever and ever.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
The launcher'll install the mods automatically, the only thing you need to do yourself is update IC2 manually (and even that is just dropping the .jar into the mods folder).

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
OK, Im in faggots....also...erm...I just wandered into a portal (after tossing an item through it) and now the server crashed.

6-urkel.jpg

Hmm its up again....might have been my firewall.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom