Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stellaris - Paradox new sci-fi grand strategy game

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
0d0rda53qss31.jpg

For sure.. That is one of the least convincing lies I have ever heard.

I mean, of course, if you don't have a name for your game yet you put the name of another game in there. Every developer does that!

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hmm this is so far from the Paradox I knew. I guess they are suffering from EA syndrome. Well all good things must come to an end. :timetoburn:

3 reason I can come up with what brought this change:

1. New CEO, coming from UNIBET where she had the position of "commercial chief" whatever that means, but I guess it has to do with money and profit :)
2. Publicly traded now.
3. Tencent owns 5% of the company.

This has happened before.

- Chinese company steals all your game's assets to make a mobile shitheap.
- Can't go after them because lol china
- Same Chinese company offers to release their game in the west so at least you can make some money off it in royalties
- Whoa, looks like we stole shit from other games too, what a surprise.

Speculation is that this is what happened with Diablo Immortal.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
My only hope now is that they'll get so embarrassed by that shit that they'll actually get a good DLC out for diplomacy etc.
:Fabulously optimistic:

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
d0pqjk8l99t31.png

Next Stellaris ShekelLC will be called Federations and will be diplomacy focused.

Well, it is plain impossible to make the federation system worse than it currently is so incline I guess.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Info about dlc in RPS

Info I gathered:

- Will expand diplomacy with some sort of diplomacy resource available
- New types of Federations etc
- A new "Galactic UN" sort of thing
- New origins for empires

>Expanded Federations: With expanded diplomacy capabilities, players can build up the internal cohesion of their Federations and unlock powerful rewards for all members. Whether you join a Trade League, Martial Alliance, or Hegemony, membership can be extremely advantageous.

>Galactic Community: Unite the space empires with a galactic senate that can vote on a wide range of resolutions to drive legislative agendas. For example, players can pass a resolution to increase commitments to collective defense or funnel profit towards wealthy elites. Members can also sanction those who defy the community, and enact a single galactic focus. Sway the senate to position yourself as a leader, trading favors and maneuvering, doing whatever it takes to gain influence among schemers.

>Origins: Each empire has a story that shapes its path. Give your civilization deeper roots with the new system of Origins. By choosing an Origin, players can flesh out their empire’s background and alter its starting conditions. Whether it’s Void Dwellers who have abandoned their homeworld to live in perpetual orbit, or a society that worships and protects a powerful Tree of Life, you can lay the groundwork wisely for the seeds of your empire.

>New constructions: Construct glorious new projects for your empire like the Juggernaut, a massive mobile starbase that provides a moveable repair base even in enemy territory, or the Mega Shipyard, a new megastructure that can churn out fleets with incredible speed. Offering both tactical advantages and a good dose of shock and/or awe, these are sure to be an asset to any space empire.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane

also this trailer reminds me of https://xenonion.com/home

Ashley Easterbrook
Politics
I+-+Header%2C+Loraxia+%3A+Lorax+League.png

Image: Members of the Just Alliance meet at the 12,391st Tri-Weekly Summit on Loraxia Prime. From L-R; President Scree of the Bwauki Empire, Executive S’Lig of the Glukkonian Guild, President Ur’Ine of the Uri Nation, Matriarch Lyssa of the Lorax League, and Chancellor Fillur of the Eredi Assembly.
Screenshot+2019-09-09+at+13.58.06.png

Image: Members of the Just Alliance meet at the 12,391st Tri-Weekly Summit on Loraxia Prime. From L-R; President Scree of the Bwauki Empire, Executive S’Lig of the Glukkonian Guild, President Ur’Ine of the Uri Nation, Matriarch Lyssa of the Lorax League, and Chancellor Fillur of the Eredi Assembly.

The Just Alliance federation is considering a declaration of war request from the Uri Nation, a member state which has absolutely no plans to assist in the war effort.

Presenting its proposal to its four fellow federation members, the Bwauki Multisystem, Glukkonian Guild, Eredi Assembly and presiding Lorex League, the Uri Nation appealed for military intervention against its larger neighbour, the Cevanti Empire.

Uri diplomats highlighted the urgent need for intervention against the Cevanti’s ill treatment of slave pops, while also adding that the transfer of several resource-rich border systems to Uri control would be “an extra bonus.”

Uri Nation leader Ur’Ine told Xenonion News:

“This war is vitally important for furthering the interests of the Uri Nation and… er, of course, the whole Just Alliance. Those poor slave pops, toiling away on all that precious Betharian stone. They must be rescued. Of course, if there’s room for the slave pops they should be taken too.”

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom