Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
https://perchang.com

Any good? This looks amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Martyr

Arcane
the first Warhammer Quest wasn't bad at all, but somehow I got bored and quit it after 5 hours. haven't touched it since. so the price for WQ2 is too much for a sequel of a rather mediocre game, methinks.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
I loved the first WQ and have a lot of hours in it (both on mobile and PC). I never warmed to the sequel, but haven't played it much since its (mobile) release, so I don't know what they did change or improve.

To quote myself:

In my opinion it's worse than the 1st. The 3D doesn't add much, but brings unnecessary camera movement / zoom. The UI is pretty bad (and ugly), you have to tap many, many times to see what your people have equipped. The bigger rooms are a double-edged sword, they don't really change the combat most of time and bottle necks are often annoying since they are more of a hindrance than a tactical asset.

Generic-Giant-Spider

If it isn't Shadow of the Horned Rat it probably sucks.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom