Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Codex's official opinion on VtM Bloodlines

Do you like Bloodlines?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • It's good for what it is

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I haven't played it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tails

Arbiter
Xor said:
Actually I'm pretty sure after you win the boss fight the scene is supposed to fade to black and then show you putting the sarcophagus in a van. You shouldn't need to do anything.
Correct, must be some kind of weird bug. scorpioo, try to load (if you have) some save game before the fight. btw. are you using unofficial patch (which version)?

scorpioo

Novice
Tails said:
Xor said:
Actually I'm pretty sure after you win the boss fight the scene is supposed to fade to black and then show you putting the sarcophagus in a van. You shouldn't need to do anything.
Correct, must be some kind of weird bug. scorpioo, try to load (if you have) some save game before the fight. btw. are you using unofficial patch (which version)?

yes i use latest unofficial patch.And i try go Itallian Dinner once again but i end on this same place :x no video, nothing, only me and inner circle

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Last time I played using wesp's patch (6.9 version) I had to press E on the sarcophagus to get the cutscene. It even has an unique "use" icon.

genci88

Educated
Konjad said:
44096209-4.jpg
Looks like that shark is going to rape her.

I.C. Wiener said:
SCO said:
I always hear they "planned much more" but never hear what it would be.

So? Anyone knows?
One of the devs said they wanted to make a sabbat path for the main quest. There's also vestigal code from the multiplayer mode. Also some elements of quests that never made it in (which wesp is happy to stick wherever the hell they could possibly fit just so there are no unused assets). That's all I know of though. I imagine that fixing the bugs/bad AI and pathfinding, diplomatic opportunities for the endgame, and adding functionality to some of the cosmetic buildings would have been on the agenda at some point. So to answer the question, I dunno.

There's also a lot of half-information hinting to a storyline explaining why a fledgling vampire is growing so strong so quickly and pwning clan leaders - the most obvious two being the Sabbat leader's dialogue about you not understanding nor deserving the blood that runs through you, and the malk on the beach 'the Dark Father? Is the Dark Father behind him?'. Doesn't match the WoD lore on their end-game, but that hadn't come out when the game was written - might be deliberately there as just a half-hint, or they may have intended to put more in. I suspect the latter - there's just too many characters who comment on you being a fledgling, and the oddity of your pwning everything that moves, for it to have been intended as a subtle thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom