Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

Angthoron

Arcane
Priority, IMHO should go to the sub-20$ folk, of course. Then donations to the poor. :obviously:

Yes, of course. But if someone donates directly to those that haven't participated, I don't think it's non-permissible.

Of course, I hope this won't deter the patriots of Codexia from donating their parents' hard-earned cash to fight the good fight, regardless. This is a donation drive and a pissing contest, not a hippie campfire.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It just occurs to me that the Watch doesn't have to destroy the Codex at all ...

If we leave you alone you'll go at each others throats automatically.

You NEED an arch-enemy to have a common goal and survive :)

Angthoron

Arcane
It just occurs to me that the Watch doesn't have to destroy the Codex at all ...

Not really. How do you think we get our money? While some of our members are at our other members' throats, we record it, and sell the videos to the highest-bidding pervs.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Oh I think we'd find some avenue for our hatred

GGnqrHa.png

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Well, it seems like RPGWatch are going to be most unsportsmanlike and let their donation drive run past our deadline tomorrow. So even though we're ahead at the moment, they'll leisurely crawl past us once may 1st ticks over and people get their paychecks. Unless DarkUnderlord extends the donation drive. But are we really going to stoop to their level?

Catawampus

Learned
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Well, it seems like RPGWatch are going to be most unsportsmanlike and let their donation drive run past our deadline tomorrow. So even though we're ahead at the moment, they'll leisurely crawl past us once may 1st ticks over and people get their paychecks. Unless DarkUnderlord extends the donation drive. But are we really going to stoop to their level?

Yes, yes we are.

Edit: Why not - it's more money for Larian.

Angthoron

Arcane
We are, yes. I'm just waiting for the precise date of their PP donation drive end so we can set up a deadline. Of course we can always simply copy the deadline from The Watch, but eh.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So what choices & consequences do we have with 2 Jailors ?

a) Cast the Codex legion of Red Imps out of the universe
b) Destroy the Watchtower with all cost
c) Don't care about the universe and stuff and Watchers and Imps meet in the Elder Spy's Tavern (To the old J.A.I.L.O.R.) to party on until the beer-barrels are empty
d) Trick Myrthos and Dark Underlord in a duel : GOTO c)
e) Ignore everything and search only for scantly clad vixens
f) Temaperacl and HiddenX destroy the Imps and the Watch for fun to get their money back
g) Infiltrate the Watchtower and persuade the Watchers to join the bright side of life of the Lumpenproletariat
h) Infiltrate the caverns of the Imps and persuade them to get full time jobs and some culture

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
y) Tasteful rape as the answer.
z) Steel cage. Flaming chainsaws. 2 nerds enter - 1 nerd leaves.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
But foxfags (or wtf you are) are completely ok right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom