Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Bohr

Arcane
It's the inevitable next step - what has even a chance of causing more butthurt than no avatars/names? Pay to win is about the only thing left.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Lol, I even got my full range of buttons back.
See? So sly, so sleek, yet so completely unbelievable. The casual "lol" to soothe the subconscience, the slick "full range of buttons" sure to tickle even the most prestigious forum denizen, unassuming yet compellingly inviting.
This is the face of a beaner, beware.

Bohr

Arcane
See? So sly, so sleek, yet so completely unbelievable. The casual "lol" to soothe the subconscience, the slick "full range of buttons" sure to tickle even the most prestigious forum denizen, unassuming yet compellingly inviting.
Acknowledge the awesomebutton agenda!
honkhonk.png

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...moronic-post-rating-emojis-discovered.110290/

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
It's the inevitable next step - what has even a chance of causing more butthurt than no avatars/names? Pay to win is about the only thing left.

You know, I had actually thought that the other day (I'm sure I wasn't alone). But I preferred to skip manifest destiny and let the free will thing play out.

Communist citizen brigade to Las Vegas in two easy steps. Isn't this how China happened?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Who were you again?

Swigen

Arbiter
I think if y’all are being honest with yourselves, y’all’d like to listen to some pirate metal from Australia. Something like, say, Cauldron Black Ram!

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
Can I remove the patron tag later? I have one but never bothered to make it show up

EDIT: nvm it says in the description that they can be disabled.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom