Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

A horse of course

Assuming the ending is real, perhaps this is an intentional leak for Snoy to unofficially gauge reaction to it.

sullynathan

Arcane
Hmm, it's trending on Twitter and it's overwhelmingly negative. I don't see this game being delayed past this year, at best it will be a PS5 launch title.

Perhaps Sony wants the outrage to happen prior to release instead of a Mass Effect 3 blunder.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Seriously.
Who the fuck is this Dyke Neck'em design supposed to appeal to?

ttUSWt3.jpg

"I've come here to beat white males and split dick. And I'm all out of dick."

Last edited:

Latro

Arcane
I would bet money they threw Amy Hennig off a cliff because she thought the protagonist shift and ending was fucking retarded - and she was right!

Sentinel

Arcane
The Amy Hennig cult is honestly hilarious. People are now pretending that Uncharted had masterful writing or were even particularly good games. If you were a fan of the first TLoU, there's even no reason to look up to Amy, she had no part in it.

Deleted member 7219

I would bet money they threw Amy Hennig off a cliff because she thought the protagonist shift and ending was fucking retarded - and she was right!

What the fuck is this? Hennig left Naughty Dog years ago.

A horse of course

The problems with Hennig started way before this. They were related to Cuckmann, though.

Latro

Arcane
The Amy Hennig cult is honestly hilarious. People are now pretending that Uncharted had masterful writing or were even particularly good games. If you were a fan of the first TLoU, there's even no reason to look up to Amy, she had no part in it.
The point of my jeer was that Hennig, a competent writer, would not have allowed this incompetent twist in LoU2. I don't actually care about Naughty Dog garbage either way :M

A horse of course

Hennig's credits:

Electrocop 1989 Artist
Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf 1992 Artist
Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City 1994 Designer, artist
3D Baseball 1996 Artist
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain 1996 Design manager
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1999 Director, producer, writer
Soul Reaver 2 2001 Director, writer
Legacy of Kain: Defiance 2003 Director, writer
Jak 3 2004 Director
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 2007 Director, writer
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 2009 Director, writer
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 2011 Director, writer
Uncharted: Golden Abyss 2011 Story consultant
Battlefield Hardline 2015 Writer

Cuckmann's credits:

Dikki Painguin in: TKO for the Third Reich Gameplay programmer
Jak 3 Gameplay programmer
Jak X: Combat Racing Gameplay programmer
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Game designer, co-writer
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Co-lead game designer, co-writer
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier Original design and story
The Last of Us Creative director, writer
The Last of Us: Left Behind Creative director, writer
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Creative director, lead co-writer
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Head of narrative development
The Last of Us Part II Creative director, lead co-writer

+ a bunch of shit comics and TV episodes. He's also an enormous faggot. Hennig wins.

Duraframe300

Arcane

What?

Uncharted 1-3 wasn't *masterful* writing, yes. It wasn't intended to be. It was a modern Indiana Jones fun-hearted like Adventure and it did its job. Even excellent execution at times (Bar Uncharted 3 development problems). Uncharted 4 was boring drama in comparison.

She also wrote and directed the majority of the Legacy of Kain series, which remains some of the best written video games of all time.

ultimanecat

Arcane
-Fill your post-apocalyptic nightmare world with lesbian bisexual polyamorist transgender people for woke points.
-Also make everyone a murderous sociopathic asshole for “artistic” gravitas.
-Woke brigade breaks down in tears because you can’t portray heckin cute lesbian transerinos that way.
-Everyone else laughs at how retarded your characters and plot are.
-Congrats, you’ve tanked a multi-million dollar franchise.
-Get hired to make more games, shows, and movies anyway because at least you tried!

This is called the Benioff and Weiss scenario in Civilization.

Tehdagah

Arcane
-Fill your post-apocalyptic nightmare world with lesbian bisexual polyamorist transgender people for woke points.
-Woke brigade breaks down in tears because you can’t portray heckin cute lesbian transerinos that way.
-Get hired to make more games, shows, and movies anyway because at least you tried!

Sounds realistic tbh

Max Heap

Arcane
Holy shit!

I found the model behind the jew girl.

Fucking trannies at Naughty Dog just had to nerf her titties:

AmNbtTG.jpg

:shredder:

Naughty Dog proving itself as a saviour of the white race by oppressing the open portrayal of tempting khazar milkers.

Or maybe they're just homos.

Yeah it's probably the latter....

Last edited:

A horse of course

I still think this could do very well, unless it's such a shitheap that there's a massive word-of-mouth backlash immediately on release. Your average cons00mer just watches the superbowl trailers (usually filled with EXPLOSIONS and GRAFIX, just like how TLOU was heavily advertized to the mainstream market via macho-man Joel and extreme violence) and buys whatever the latest AAA tripe is. Not everyone is as conscientious as we are, fighting cultural marxism by pirating anything with minorities or ugly women.

GewuerzKahn

Savant

I guess I missed the hype around Last of Us. What was so special about the first game that people are so butthurt from the leaks?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom