Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron - Ork aerial combat game

Luka-boy

Arcane
+ The first video game built from the ground up by Orks for Orks.
orktechttksj.jpg

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
So I looted this fing.

It's actually decent. Not a phone game, just a casual console game. Reminds me a bit of Rogue Squadron for the N64 but with Orkz. Arcade-style flying - There's literally a button for instant 180 degree turns! - and from what I've seen a good amount of KUSTOMISASHUN. They got the Ork Kultur down to a T in this, too.

Is it worth 15 bux? If you reaaaaally love Orkz I'd say yes. There aren't enough Ork games out there.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I'd like to point out that the entire soundtrack is Goff Buttrock
Again, Ork representation is excellent. You even get to pick your clan and get different bonuses for it.
Paintjobs on your plane have different bonuses in line with the lore too.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Feels like a mobile game. Twitchy controls I only played the demo but will most likely skip it.

The game works fine, it does not seem particularly interesting to play. Liked the unique setting though, as wierd as it gets Ă­n the W40K universe.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Its on sale for 10bux, which I find is a fair price. I bought it.

e: DEY LOOTED A ZOGGING TIN BOY FLYER

Clipboard02.jpg

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
I read the controls are so bad it crashes the entire experience. Is it true? Do you need a pad to play it?
Should I bother buying this? Is it W7 compatible?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I read the controls are so bad it crashes the entire experience. Is it true? Do you need a pad to play it?
Should I bother buying this? Is it W7 compatible?
The only annoying thing I've found is the default mouse sensitivity, which you can turn down a few notches. I wouldn't play it with a pad personally.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
played a little and controls feels bad, both using a playstation gamepad and the mouse. I can't articulate why, but it doesn't feel as good as Ace Combat Assault Horizon, which is the only other arcade plane game I've played. The fact that the starting arena is small and cramped doesn't help

Though the different paint colors give different bonus (purple is sneaky, yellow is dakka...), which is a nice touch

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom